• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   
6 hours ago, bert19 said:

Yeh, he was definitely competitive and not one to back down to very much.  I had a reasonable chat with him at Millwall after a game once - thought he was a nice bloke.  

Thought he did quite a good job of sticking to his guns and not letting Keane just bully him into agreement though.  Sky clearly like Keane's approach (and it can be entertaining), but between his ranting and Redknapp's cliches and just picking the obvious, it was nice to have someone actually trying to acknowledge the details and plans from the game.  

It's also funny when someone points out how and why Man Utd have lost.  I find that highly enjoyable. 

Ooh you lucky thing, impressive!!  He's always seemed very personable.

20 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Keane is an absolute dinosaur. He doesn't understand modern tactics or the modern game. 

His rants are just a drunk man in a pub type stuff. Offers no tactical insight into anything.

Which tells you a lot about why was such a poor manager.

paulw66   
35 minutes ago, Flinkers said:

26 minutes ago, Ham said:

A penny for Rhodri's thoughts 😅

Never understood why he seemed to avoid criticism for his 7 year affair with his brother's wife.

Personally, can't imagine a worse betrayal than by my own brother and wife / partner. Dispicable

Oh, and now he's a wife beater 

Ham   
2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Never understood why he seemed to avoid criticism for his 7 year affair with his brother's wife.

Personally, can't imagine a worse betrayal than by my own brother and wife / partner. Dispicable

Oh, and now he's a wife beater 

And meanwhile JT is reminded every 5 minutes of an alleged indiscretion with the estranged partner of an ex teammate.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

And meanwhile JT is reminded every 5 minutes of an alleged indiscretion with the estranged partner of an ex teammate.

100%

It is bizarre

JaneB   

Meanwhile.....................

Ham   
7 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Meanwhile.....................

That's a bizarre conclusion. 

I'm demanding a legal review of this vote. 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

100%

It is bizarre

There are 32 pages in a typical newspaper.  The same biases, paid for and not, distortions and avoidance of actual stories apply to every single page.   There is nothing special about page 31&32.