• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

paulw66   
6 hours ago, Ham said:

How can this possibly be Mason Greenwood?

Screenshot_20201113-231009_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Greenwood is 19, which contradicts the above..... Hmmm

23 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

If true then not "in their 20s" and not "released shortly after arrest".
Loose allegations happen as appears to have been the case with CHO, but if he is still arrested now then it is being taken very seriously (as it should be).
And "there is a UK media black out" which doesn't surprise me at all - and would explain the distraction statements.

Of course global247news is a gossip site not a reliable source. 
It could be nonsense but I'm pretty sure we'd have seen Man U officially denying the links to Mason Greenwood.

Edited by Droy was my hero

paulw66   
2 hours ago, King Kante said:

This sounds absolutely crazy. 

It does and hopefully it is horse sh*t

You would have thought someone in his camp would have denied, made a social media post of training etc. But that doesn't mean its him.

Apparently the personal problem given as a reason for skipping England duty was that he was very close to the lad from the Man City academy that committed suicide.

17 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

You would have thought someone in his camp would have denied, made a social media post of training etc. But that doesn't mean its him.

Apparently the personal problem given as a reason for skipping England duty was that he was very close to the lad from the Man City academy that committed suicide.

Yes no denial seems to be a big clue.  Likewise the various articles in the last few days comparing him with Ravel Morrison.

Greenwood post Iceland was dropped by Man U with stories of a warning by the club to him over behaviour.  About the same time the City youth died.  That was about the time of the PSG game (where he didn't appear on the expanded bench).  But he came on as sub in the next two games and played 75 mins of the third.  The death doesn't seem to be the start of his problems.

Utd fans are saying it is not him. According to them he is in Canada and the girl in question has been on social media saying she is 26 and not 17 and that she hasn't met Greenwood. 

21 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Utd fans are saying it is not him. According to them he is in Canada and the girl in question has been on social media saying she is 26 and not 17 and that she hasn't met Greenwood. 

I'm not sure anyone can be sued for libel for saying anything like that.  I have never heard of Globalnews247 and I can't find anyone else stating it explicitly.  But all the same they clearly put a lot of effort into "Global Gossip 247" and taking a real risk with a story like that on a person (and club) who know how to lawyer up.

And if I were in Canada I'd be posting a picture of myself sharpish.

chara   

Canada?......that's even more bizarre...no quarantine issues?...I don't know the "rules' at the minute but why would anyone go there unless absolutely necessary at this time?