• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Recommended Posts

chara   

Cheshire Police?.....narrows it down to basically any non International call up player between 20-30 probably in Manchester....unless released report is true and so could be pretty much any Manchester/Northern  based player of any nationality...a sad sordid seemingly alleged criminal act. The speculation (me included) only makes it all headline without any being given true privacy...if a charge is brought on some one the verdict will have already been decided by the public...a travesty from start to finish. 

I despair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   

@RobertoftheGiz @Droy was my hero

That little exchange is deleted.  Absolutely no relevance to what was being discussed and a truly barbaric practice which shouldn't be referred to just to try and be 'clever'.

You can joke about me but I'm not to be messed with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was tongue in cheek humour of which persons of a certain age will understand

As an administrator you should be neutral. Deleting posts you believe are inappropriate is you prerogative, however stating an opinion on the post you deleted encourages further debate. 

 

 

 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

It was tongue in cheek humour of which persons of a certain age will understand

Really? Which 'age' would that be?

35 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

As an administrator you should be neutral. Deleting posts you believe are inappropriate is you prerogative, however stating an opinion on the post you deleted encourages further debate. 

Being 'neutral' doesn't mean that a mod can't state an opinion just like everyone else on here. End the lecture and move on would be my advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
4 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Really? Which 'age' would that be?

Being 'neutral' doesn't mean that a mod can't state an opinion just like everyone else on here. End the lecture and move on would be my advice.

MT, how do you quote the same post in two different boxes like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

MT, how do you quote the same post in two different boxes like that?

Just hit the blue quote button twice.  Edit them both down to size (or select the text you want to quote and a quote this button pops up).
All very easy on a PC rather than a phone.

Seeimage.png.a79efa14f87cd242c098c4045d791cfc.png

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

quote the same post

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Really? Which 'age' would that be?

the age of postcard humor, kiss me quick hats, benny hill,, dick emery, dads army, wrestling with ken waldon, guessing which window will be on play school, Daleks were made from dustbins,  skippy, flipper, Slade, russian spies "Mr M foot", morning cloud, coursells, tv we rented from Radio Rentals. a radio was called a wireless, milk was delivered in bottles, curley worley's were 2ft long, snickers were marathons, what button to press a or b when using a telephone box, power cuts, watneys red barrel, a part four or party seven, ben shermans, doc martins, stay press trouser.... Oh yes chelsea were about  to be sold down the river by the mears family, 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
4 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Just hit the blue quote button twice.  Edit them both down to size (or select the text you want to quote and a quote this button pops up).
All very easy on a PC rather than a phone.

Seeimage.png.a79efa14f87cd242c098c4045d791cfc.png

 

Cheers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Strange that John Terry's incident with Antonio Ferdinando is suddenly back in the media after an interview with Catlton Cole. The question is, was this resurrection of very old news designed to dilute the coverage of the present Giggs issue, or to interfere with JT's potential managerial appointment? 

Edited by RDC Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RDC Williams said:

Strange that John Terry's incident with Antonio Ferdinando is suddenly back in the media after an interview with Catlton Cole. The question is, was this resurrection of very old news designed to dilute the coverage of the present Giggs issue, or to interfere with JT's potential managerial appointment? 

This interview came out yesterday in  a sports youtube podcast thing I've not heard of.  Seems to have a black London niche which is fine.  Not watched much of it but I guess it was a topic that was bound to come out.
Carlton seems a bit of a natural story teller.

On 46 mins I found a bit where he talks about JM pushing his buttons which is fun.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now