• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Sciatika   

I can think of quite a few intelligent commentators even from our own ranks of former players. Michael Ballack, Ashley Cole, Pat Nevin, Gianluca Vialli or Paul Elliott, for instance. They always have something interesting to say about the game. But many players from other clubs too.

Edited by Sciatika
typo

chara   

The pundits over I see over here are pretty good...basically talk about the games and relevant topics....Tim Howard joined this season..not convinced...who ever heard a keeper talking sense?....but still streets ahead of what little rubbish I see and read from other sources.

Ham   
2 hours ago, Sciatika said:

I can think of quite a few intelligent commentators even from our own ranks of former players. Michael Ballack, Ashley Cole, Pat Nevin, Gianluca Vialli or Paul Elliott, for instance. They always have something interesting to say about the game. But many players from other clubs too.

Plus Le Saux. He's excellent.

Sky put use some right pillocks on their channel.  Jamie O'Hara is an attention seeking little weasel, like Roy Keane and Patrice Evra, just being controversial for the sake of being controversial,  and their ramblings don't make any sense whatsoever.

I think Rob Green (Chelsea legend) has been an excellent pundit so far. 

38 minutes ago, JaneB said:

A massive part of our history IMHO. 

Helped to build the team that were fantastic in the late sixties early seventies and a real football maverick. 

RIP Doc 

RIP The Doc.  An outspoken and very funny man, I love the one liner he once made about his time as Wolves manager  "I am going to get this team out of the Second Division.  I did just that, I put them in the Third!"  He will be much missed indeed.

Brin   

A big character and a big part of Chelsea's history. RIP

25 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

RIP The Doc.  An outspoken and very funny man, I love the one liner he once made about his time as Wolves manager  "I am going to get this team out of the Second Division.  I did just that, I put them in the Third!"  He will be much missed indeed.

Yeh, great character was Tommy. He also managed Derby for a while and in one season, by the time it got to a game over Xmas, he'd already used nearly 20 different players in the team. As they were leaving the dressing room he allegedly said, “well good luck lads, whoever you are”.