• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Recommended Posts

Ham   
18 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Have you? Because women football isn't much chop?  

 

Why all the grandstanding today? 

If any of you think Hayes should replace Lampard, say it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ham said:

Why all the grandstanding today? 

If any of you think Hayes should replace Lampard, say it.  

Well I clearly didn’t say that. I only made the observation that the idea of a woman coach managing a men’s team was not out of the question. If not now, then eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ham said:

Why all the grandstanding today? 

Not from me. All I did was ask you why?

41 minutes ago, Ham said:

If any of you think Hayes should replace Lampard, say it.  

I doubt that anyone thinks that she should replace Frank, just that maybe she could if that situation arose. It's not a crime, mate - there's plenty on here that have already written-off Frank -I don't happen to be one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who has heard Emma Hayes analyse football will know that she is absolutely clued up as a coach , I have heard her and that lady knows what she's talking about .

The point that Robert was making , despite the fact he appears to be on a 24-7 marathon wind-up session at the moment , was she's won everything so why not ?

My point , and I cannot answer for Ham was that from memory , Jody Morris presided over the most successful era of the youth team ever and if the players aren't taking it on board from him then....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ham said:

Why all the grandstanding today? 

If any of you think Hayes should replace Lampard, say it.  

Ham - I'll put his discussion to bed because you are obviously getting a little wound up and frustrated with the whole debate, and to be honest life to short to spend more time this particular debate.

For Clarity:

At no time have I said that Emma Hayes should replace Frank, I did say to another poster is that she would be a better option for another position in the club rather than Grant who the press are touting for a possible return to the club.

Coaching Ability

You can only judge someone by their CV; if you were comparing Frank and Emma's CV's on coaching Emma's reads better than Franks, in terms of Experience, Honours and qualifications, Therefore IMO it would not be the worst decision the club could make in promoting her to Franks coaching staff; there are a lot of people saying Frank need someone with experience on his team, why can it not be a female coach who has won nearly everything there is to win in the ladies game. The alternative is more likely another dinosaur looking for a top up of his pension who will be gone within 6 months

Emma Hayes Verdict: Hung jury - lets move on

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
9 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Ham - I'll put his discussion to bed because you are obviously getting a little wound up and frustrated with the whole debate, and to be honest life to short to spend more time this particular debate.

For Clarity:

At no time have I said that Emma Hayes should replace Frank, I did say to another poster is that she would be a better option for another position in the club rather than Grant who the press are touting for a possible return to the club.

Coaching Ability

You can only judge someone by their CV; if you were comparing Frank and Emma's CV's on coaching Emma's reads better than Franks, in terms of Experience, Honours and qualifications, Therefore IMO it would not be the worst decision the club could make in promoting her to Franks coaching staff; there are a lot of people saying Frank need someone with experience on his team, why can it not be a female coach who has won nearly everything there is to win in the ladies game. The alternative is more likely another dinosaur looking for a top up of his pension who will be gone within 6 months

Emma Hayes Verdict: Hung jury - lets move on

 

All noted but for clarity this all started with the attached and so there's no way we were initially talking about assistant coaches in context although granted you did go on to mention "somewhere in the coaching team".  

But happy to leave it there 👍

 

Screenshot_20210115-083615_Chrome.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Anyone who has heard Emma Hayes analyse football will know that she is absolutely clued up as a coach , I have heard her and that lady knows what she's talking about .

The point that Robert was making , despite the fact he appears to be on a 24-7 marathon wind-up session at the moment , was she's won everything so why not ?

My point , and I cannot answer for Ham was that from memory , Jody Morris presided over the most successful era of the youth team ever and if the players aren't taking it on board from him then....

Youth team better than Ladies?
Australia is a country known for its women's football, not for its mens football.  The male U15 national team took on the women's senior team in a practice match.
guess which team won 7-0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Youth team better than Ladies?
Australia is a country known for its women's football, not for its mens football.  The male U15 national team took on the women's senior team in a practice match.
guess which team won 7-0

 

I didn't say the youth team was better than the ladies team did I ?

I said that if being a successful coach was qualification for the Chelsea job then Jody Morris can point to his successes.

But , once more , you knew that already . 

Personally I don't give a **** who beat who . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now