• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

paulw66   
1 hour ago, exiledblue said:

TOCWS is a joke. Its news page is dedicated to repeating the tabloids gossip.

Do you really expect the TOCWS to publish accurate reports on which players we are / are not trying to buy?

When something is official, you'll know about it, although I don't understand why they even post the gossip on there. 

12 minutes ago, Sciatika said:

Just proof that the TOWCS does not have a hotline to the club and so has to rely on news gossip for stories.

Of course it does. 

The Official Website, is exactly that. The club just don't and never have, aired their transfer business in public. 

10 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Do you really expect the TOCWS to publish accurate reports on which players we are / are not trying to buy?

No, but I dont expect them to quote gossip from the tabloids in a news section either. 

53 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

The Official Website, is exactly that. The club just don't and never have, aired their transfer business in public. 

You'd think, given all the ITKs that do know what is going on at the club, and all the guys leaking "what RA actually thinks", that the official website would at least have a clue   :)

41 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

No, but I dont expect them to quote gossip from the tabloids in a news section either. 

Me neither, but they do seem to have a mandate to get an audience, which gives them little choice.

Just now, bert19 said:

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/08/05/chelsea-legend-Ballack-son-dies/

Awful, awful news. Thoughts with Ballack and all of his family and friends today. 

Just saw this earlier , 18 years old , no age , as you say thoughts are with MB and family.

paulw66   
25 minutes ago, bert19 said:

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/08/05/chelsea-legend-Ballack-son-dies/

Awful, awful news. Thoughts with Michael Ballack and all of his family and friends today. 

24 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just saw this earlier , 18 years old , no age , as you say thoughts are with MB and family.

18.........My God. What can you say.............?

13 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

18.........My God. What can you say.............?

Bloody quadbikes , the amount of times this happens ...

Ham   
35 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Bloody quadbikes , the amount of times this happens ...

I went on a half day quad bike safari once in Cape Verde across all sorts of terrain and at times it was terrifying trying to keep up with the leader. 

JaneB   

Awful tragic news.  Poor Michael Ballack and his family.

chara   

Wish we as a Chelsea community could reach out more to the family....terrible news for any family.