• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   
50 minutes ago, chara said:

No No Jane...that's Existential.......... existing in a Blue Bubble......

Oh right 🤔

I think I need a lie down...

PS.  Actually I've just realised that you probably weren't being insulting about Essex either, I misunderstood you (not for the first time!!)

JaneB   
32 minutes ago, Northern Lights said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16102700/gus-hiddink-retires-covid-chelsea/

Wasn’t sure where to post this but all the best in your retirement Guus. Top man and FA Cup winning Chelsea manager 💙🙌🏿

Yes absolutely and hope he keeps healthy in his retirement.

Sciatika   

He used to have an advisory role with the board. I hope that continues.

JaneB   
chara   
4 hours ago, JaneB said:

DM,,,,Penny or more for your thoughts Mr Clattenburg...we'll print it......

ALMOST ruined?....still doesn't balance out the games he ruined.........wish old referees would do the same as old soldiers...just fade away.

8 hours ago, JaneB said:

He's already admitted to cheating us in the past so no sympathy whatsoever , another power mad , vain , liar , perfect PGMOL employee.

Ruudboy   

So it was revenge for JT/AF? And after all this time? The man has no class. 

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

He's already admitted to cheating us in the past so no sympathy whatsoever , another power mad , vain , liar , perfect PGMOL employee.

The man is one of the most biased and unethical refs this country has ever seen. His performance was appalling that day and this is what he has to say?

”I knew to expect a tirade of abuse from Chelsea supporters, but I was not beating myself up over my performance.”

Anyone with any sense of pride would beat themselves up after such a torrid performance. Only an absolute joke of a professional would walk off that pitch not worrying about their performance. 

If his career ended with us wrongly calling him a rascist it would be some poetic justice indeed. I have zero sympathy for him - whatever negativity that comes his way he deserves it tenfold. 

Edited by Sleeping Dave