• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Codger   

What do you mean? Normally they are quite good.

Not worth reading since: A) MS left and B) their anti-diving campaign some years ago which featured just one team: Chelsea.

What do you mean? Normally they are quite good.

The Sun with A Levels.

genjuro   

The attacks on Jose have begin already. Today's Times saying he is a self-obsessed primadonna who should go home and look in the mirror if he wants to go somewhere he is loved.

Honestly, these journos really don't do their homework. Have they ever listened to him talk about every press conference being part of the game for him? Or maybe in more intimate interviews like the recent documentary on him where he says his family is most important, and where Fergie and Steve Clarke both say he is totally different away from the media than in front of them?

Shocking journalism. And from the Times too.

The last 4-5 days I noticed more and more sites are attacking Jose. Just 3weeks ago you saw nada. Sure its just a coincidence he is being laughed at now that he is coming to Chelsea ( so everybody says ). All of a sudden he is not special at all........lost his mojo........ego-maniac......classless etc. I Wonder if utd had got hold of him instead of Moyes what then would happen?

life   

The last 4-5 days I noticed more and more sites are attacking Jose. Just 3weeks ago you saw nada. Sure its just a coincidence he is being laughed at now that he is coming to Chelsea ( so everybody says ). All of a sudden he is not special at all........lost his mojo........ego-maniac......classless etc. I Wonder if utd had got hold of him instead of Moyes what then would happen?

Their nonsense is being taken as gospel though......................over on other united forums they've somehow convinced themselves moyes is a better manager than jose and that's why their club chose moyes, they refuse to believe that player power is the reason this has happened,

We all know what the answer to that is. The slant on Jose would be radically different.

Apparently, according to Calderon, and given widespread media coverage, Jose is the worst manager in Real's history. Strange that his failure was to reach three Champions League Semi's, and yet the superior managers who had come before him had failed to get past the Last 16 for 8 consecutive years......

Of course you have to put the comments in the context of Real politics, where the previous president is taking any opportunity to have a go at the current one, but still, ridiculous to anyone with half a brain (which rules out most of the media who have lapped it up because it suits their agenda.)

he was hated when he was with us, he left and since then everyone remembered him with fondness and got excited when he was possibly linked with their team and now he could be coming back to us they all hate him again.....

Mutu7   

Four Brighton players cleared in court of sexual assault today. The BBC pictures three of them in Brighton colours yet for some reason the picture of Anton Rodgers (Brendan's son) is of him in a Chelsea shirt from his youth days, despite being released two years ago without playing a match for the senior team.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-England-22657259