• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

How frustrating was it listening to Clark Carlsile yesterday? Loves the sound of his own voice despite nearly everything coming out of his mouth being wrong.

Some gems from him yesterday included the fact we don't see Ivanovic spraying the ball to Cole like we used to see in Jose's first stint here. Despite Bane being signed under Grant.

Also, Frank hasn't been making those late runs into the box in the last few weeks....maybe because he's been injured and not playing Clark?

I was watching it with a mate and we didn't know it was him commentating, so I'm glad someone has mentioned who it was.

He is the most clueless commentator I have ever heard, has absolutely no idea what he is talking about and just kept making things up.

If I was his boss that would be the last time he ever commentates on a game again, it was embarrassing.

I was watching it with a mate and we didn't know it was him commentating, so I'm glad someone has mentioned who it was.

He is the most clueless commentator I have ever heard, has absolutely no idea what he is talking about and just kept making things up.

If I was his boss that would be the last time he ever commentates on a game again, it was embarrassing.

This. Especially when the commentator said "Mourinho said he doesn't see Luiz as a midfielder" and Carlisle interrupted with "I can see why he doesn't think of him as a centre-half". Levels of stupidity beyond reckoning.

The Brazilian's transfer has tarnished a club that has long prided itself on its spotless reputation in Catalonia and around the world

And this from the Guardian's coverage of the Neymar controversy.

Probably time to stop looking at the Guardian, thevelourfog. Step away from it.

This. Especially when the commentator said "Mourinho said he doesn't see Luiz as a midfielder" and Carlisle interrupted with "I can see why he doesn't think of him as a centre-half". Levels of stupidity beyond reckoning.

Yep, forgot that one!

He was very very bad , so bad I actually thought it was Sturridge the elder with his absolutely 100% no Axe to grind.

Chrisb   

Anyone else notice that dopey brummy tw*t Chiles call Zola "Giancarlo"? He really is an oxygen thief.

I'm glad someone else picked up on the above two gaffs, I was beginning to think I had imagined them !! Clarks " Last ditch bollock " was pure comedy gold. As for the pug faced muppet Chiles, I originally thought he called Zola Giancarla, which would have been even worse. Either way he twatted up.

I loathe ITV's football coverage, and yesterday provided yet another reminder of why.

bert19   

I'm glad someone else picked up on the above two gaffs, I was beginning to think I had imagined them !! Clarks " Last ditch bollock " was pure comedy gold. As for the pug faced muppet Chiles, I originally thought he called Zola Giancarla, which would have been even worse. Either way he twatted up.

I loathe ITV's football coverage, and yesterday provided yet another reminder of why.

My mate came round to watch the game yesterday (I didn't even realise it was on ITV until about 2.45) and we were sitting there at the end when my Mum walked in, saw Adrian Chiles on the screen and went

"He's so annoying! Don't you just want to punch him in the face?!?"

About sums it up really.

My mate came round to watch the game yesterday (I didn't even realise it was on ITV until about 2.45) and we were sitting there at the end when my Mum walked in, saw Adrian Chiles on the screen and went

"He's so annoying! Don't you just want to punch him in the face?!?"

About sums it up really.

He's the fat, lonely guy at the pub that always tries to start a conversation with you.