• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

paulw66   

How great was it though to have a pro Chelsea voice in the studio. Nobody wanted to come out and say that the foul on Ramires was a penalty until Zola forced Dixon to actually say it!

Chrisb   

It was great to see Gianfranco on the panel and to be fair Roy Keane was having a proper Jose love-in!! Can't stand Chiles though, he seriously is a massive waste of skin.

The Brazilian's transfer has tarnished a club that has long prided itself on its spotless reputation in Catalonia and around the world

And this from the Guardian's coverage of the Neymar controversy.

Probably time to stop looking at the Guardian, thevelourfog. Step away from it.

Ouch - that really is putting their lack of knowledge up front.

I always think that the Sports writers on the Guardian are really wannabe media writers - the one section they do which is spot on. They write more about the way football is presented than the game. And of course, Barca are presented as whiter than white. It is just that like with Gerrard, 95% of fans know better than the media.

How great was it though to have a pro Chelsea voice in the studio. Nobody wanted to come out and say that the foul on Ramires was a penalty until Zola forced Dixon to actually say it!

I don't want to open a can of worms but do you reckon it was a penalty on Rami? I can see why it would have been given but I was more scared he'd get another yellow. It was the slightest of tugs but he fell down like a sack of concrete.

One for FIFA with their exaggeration bollocks.

I don't want to open a can of worms but do you reckon it was a penalty on Rami? I can see why it would have been given but I was more scared he'd get another yellow. It was the slightest of tugs but he fell down like a sack of concrete.

The tug had nothing to do with it.. his back leg was caught.

If you read the earlier posts everyone agreed it was a penalty.

The tug had nothing to do with it.. his back leg was caught.

If you read the earlier posts everyone agreed it was a penalty.

Earlier posts? In the MDF? Must have missed that completely.

I haven't seen a bunch of replays of the situation - just saw the actual tumble and one replay. From where I was sitting it didn't look like a pen at all. But as I said, I may very well have missed something from that challenge.

paulw66   

His trailing leg definitely got taken by the defender. I was at the game on Sunday and I had recorded the live coverage. I fast forwarded just to watch the free kick and that incident. At the time, I said to my mate that outside the box, he gives the foul and my opinion actually changed. It was even more clear cut on the replay.

Just glad it was not given in a game that didn't cost us. We can thank MOTD and them showing the WBA incident 97 times for this one.

We can thank MOTD and them showing the WBA incident 97 times for this one.

Then their work here is done.