• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Last Friday The Sun releasd this statement.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3056729/Cheryl-Cole-An-apology.html

No mention of an apology to Mr Cole.

Same here.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/07/25/lucy-phillips-115875-22438384/

25/07/2010

In our article of May 16 we reported that Ashley Cole "made a play" for Lucy Phillips in the loos of Notting Hill's Supper Club. We would like to apologise to Ms Phillips for misquoting her in our article; she strongly denied the allegations from our source at the time. Ms Phillips would like to make clear that she did not go into the male toilets, Ashley Cole did not "try it on" with her and she did not kiss him. We would also like to clarify that Ms Phillips did not approach us and was not paid for the story in question. We apologise for any upset caused.

No apology to Ashley Cole? He is the victim.

Sir   

Any one hear Graham Roberts (ex Spurs) talking about City and Chelsea, on Sky Sports News ? jist of it was, City spending all this money is a good thing, and I quote "Chelsea did it when they bought the title" fool fool fool fool fool.

NickC   

Any one hear Graham Roberts (ex Spurs) talking about City and Chelsea, on Sky Sports News ? jist of it was, City spending all this money is a good thing, and I quote "Chelsea did it when they bought the title" fool fool fool fool fool.

Fool indeed! The whole thing looked contrived to me. Find it sad when ex Chelsea players seek to belittle us.

Sir   

Fool indeed! The whole thing looked contrived to me. Find it sad when ex Chelsea players seek to belittle us.

Yeah totally agree, and it isn't just him either. Hoddle and Gullit love a dig. But Robert's is clearly all Spuds, isn't he.

Yeah totally agree, and it isn't just him either. Hoddle and Gullit love a dig. But Robert's is clearly all Spuds, isn't he.

What about Desailly? There's comments from him all over the place, all the time.

(Not all of them critical, though)

Sir   

What about Desailly? There's comments from him all over the place, all the time.

(Not all of them critical, though)

I don't think I have ever seen Marcel be critical about us, or has he ?

But as NickC said, it really is a shame when ex Chelsea players have to slag us off, probably just bitter.