• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I don't think I have ever seen Marcel be critical about us, or has he ?

But as NickC said, it really is a shame when ex Chelsea players have to slag us off, probably just bitter.

I'm quite sure he was the one who said our attack was too weak and the team too expensive and old.

But I wouldn't bet on it.

I guess some of them feel that they have been treated wrongly or something. It doesn't take much to alienate a footballer.

Perhaps they have been overlooked to some kind of event or things like that.

Who cares though, most of the football-viewing public dislikes or hates us, since Abramovic. What are a few ex-players going to change?

Ric   
most of the football-viewing public dislikes or hates us, since Abramovic.

They could not stand us way before then. Bates spent his time with us going from joke to crimelord with most of the press.

Sciatika   

He had a good go in March just before we played Man United saying that we needed to get rid of a load of players, five I think, who weren't really "Chelsea". Ballack and Cole were chief among them. Then he pointed out how much more consistent were Nani, Fletcher and Valencia were. To be fair, I think it was said with the best interests of the club at heart, but it wasn't helpful at the time.

Imagine if it would have been Ashley Cole instead of Rooney and JT instea dof Anderson. This would have been splashed all over the media with the normal rants.

Rooney smokes and urinates in public and Anderson crashes a car after returning home from a nightclub at 7am in the morning.

Torres stays at Liverpool. Now he's a goal scoring machine of legendary status, not a clapped out injury prone liability that he was portrayed when Chelsea were interested. Strange that!!!!

dwd   

Torres stays at Liverpool. Now he's a goal scoring machine of legendary status, not a clapped out injury prone liability that he was portrayed when Chelsea were interested. Strange that!!!!

To be fair, until he proves me wrong, he still is an injury prone liability and I'm glad we ain't giving in to whatever ridiculous money Liverpool want for him.

Yeah totally agree, and it isn't just him either. Hoddle and Gullit love a dig. But Robert's is clearly all Spuds, isn't he.

Graham Roberts is a muppet. We could have actually been serious league contenders in the 1989-90 season, but Roberts cost us so many points that season with his balls-ups, and has anyone read his autobiography? What a load of self-sering, sanctimonious tosh it is! And he can stick his Spuds team where the sun doesn't shine! A troublemaker and a s***house, and I'm sure David Pleat, Graeme Souness, Bobby Campbell, our old chairman Ken Bates and Bobby Gould will echo my sentiments, all of them bombing Roberts out of their clubs, so they can't all be wrong can they?

Graham Roberts is a muppet. We could have actually been serious league contenders in the 1989-90 season, but Roberts cost us so many points that season with his balls-ups, and has anyone read his autobiography? What a load of self-sering, sanctimonious tosh it is! And he can stick his Spuds team where the sun doesn't shine! A troublemaker and a s***house, and I'm sure David Pleat, Graeme Souness, Bobby Campbell, our old chairman Ken Bates and Bobby Gould will echo my sentiments, all of them bombing Roberts out of their clubs, so they can't all be wrong can they?

Blimey!

Are you his agent trying to get him a gig @ Talk Sport?

It is not the first time the space between Terry's legs have caused him problems in recent months.

If they're going to write infantile drivel they could at least ensure it's grammatically correct infantile drivel.

Note to Sun journos: space is singular.