• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

genjuro   

LMAO look at the press all over jumping and happy they won 3-1......hell some even think thats the way its gonne be and that we are not good enough? WOW is all I say.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3090269/Vanessa-I-want-to-go-back-to-Wayne.html

The sun hid the article away at the side with a small link and still portrayed the allegations as fact.

"- despite her fling with JOHN Terry."

"learned that Vanessa had a secret four-month affair with his former team-mate."

Don't really care what happened between the two but I'm sure JT will have alot to say when he retires from the game.

Blimey!

Are you his agent trying to get him a gig @ Talk Sport?

TalkCrap and Roberts, what a combination! A s****gob working for a radio station full of other retards, they certainly would deserve one another. And I also wholeheartedly agree with Blueday Programmes, Lamps, JT and Ash should should jack in international football and leave the other losers to it. Where was Gerrard at the WC?

genjuro   

LMAO.....its so funny reading the headlines and articles regarding the 2-1 win for ENG, I mean can they beef up Gerrard more that this? Delicious Gerrard saves Eng and Capello.....super Stevie the shining light.......world class gerrard to lead by example, facking ridiculous stuff. How biased.....they have taken it to silly levels now and I for one really wish our boys would stop the team already cuz they never will receive any credit anyway.

The love fest for Gerrard was inevitable after his two goals. He's general performance was no better than anyone else out there and when you take 20 shots in a match from outside the area one is bound to go in, although to be fair it was a cracking strike and his second was good too - you've gotta admit. Then the fact that these goals happened after Frank got taken off was once again going to reignite the claims that Gerrard is a better player than Lampard. People fail to remember Gerrard's awful season last year and Frank's world class displays that led him to over 20 league goals again. Also seem to forget his sloppy back pass to Didier on that Sunday afternoon at Anfield.

But I can understand why people still feel Gerrard is a better player.

I was watching that You're On Sky Sports after the match (I don't normally but as it was Cundy presenting I thought I'd give it a bash) and what amazed me was that people were still crying out for JT to be dropped, despite him not putting a foot wrong in the game and his replacement, Dawson, making the error that led to their goal.

Really wish Ash, JT and Frank had retired after the WC.

dwd   

Lampard and Gerrard playing together is a disaster, everybody knows that. Since Gerrard is captain, Lampard will end up either sitting on the bench or playing in a position that does not suit him. It won't be footballing reasons that will compel Lampard to stay on the team, that is for sure.

Lampard and Gerrard playing together is a disaster, everybody knows that. Since Gerrard is captain, Lampard will end up either sitting on the bench or playing in a position that does not suit him. It won't be footballing reasons that will compel Lampard to stay on the team, that is for sure.

Didn't they play together in the qualifications with Barry as a CDM,Lamps in the middle,Gerrard just behind Wayne?

Sciatika   

I am beginning to wonder whether I has lost my memory. Looking back on the tournament, I though Ash Cole put in the best performance in the overall campaign and (probably) Lamps the best performance in the final game against Germany, albeit both awards against a backdrop of poor performances. Gerrard , I remember, scored a decent goal against the US (Heskey assisting) and that was about it for that game. Against Algeria, he ran round like a headless chicken and repeatedly exposed our defence on the left. Against Slovenia, he was invisible but at least he kept out of other people's way. Against Germany he went completely missing apart from the freekick that led up to Upson's goal ... And now, two months later, Gerrard is now "officially" our best performer at the World Cup

I am not a big fan of either Motson or Claridge, but I am with them on England. There are many questions that have not been answered over this world cup that will come out sometime in a ew years. Until they are, England will go nowhere. Ultimately, Capello and Baldini will have to take full responsibilty for their actions and we will finally see how the FA, the media and the management colluded to undermine the players and why.