• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Sciatika   

Bradford City always do their commemoration on the last home game of the season which was a couple of weeks ago.

This is the big issue with getting JM in as manager. It took several years for that nobody loves us to fade and at the end we were getting good press. Now he is back and we are back to square one. He may be a great asset but he is also a toxic asset and as such this won't be lost on the board...

like it or not but that is how it is.

Load of bollocks- some of the most bilious Chelsea stories of recent times have come recently but before JM came back.

You're very conveniently forgetting the Terry/Ferdinand racism saga, and the completely hypocritical hatchet job done on the club after the Mikel/Clattenburg incident. No need for me to even go into Eden Hazard's apparent murder of a salt-of-the-Earth schoolboy, or the stick Chelsea fans got for largely ignoring Rafa Benitez.

Sure, you can find a Mail WUM piece. That's what they do- wind up fans. Nothing more annoying than praising Chelsea. But it is truly delusional to think we've been on the cusp of getting good press without Jose. If anything, the attacks on the club have been far less frequent since he came back and it doesn't take a genius to figure out why- someone else is taking the flak for us.

Edited by thevelourfog

genjuro   

This is the big issue with getting JM in as manager. It took several years for that nobody loves us to fade and at the end we were getting good press. Now he is back and we are back to square one. He may be a great asset but he is also a toxic asset and as such this won't be lost on the board...

like it or not but that is how it is.

FFS when are you people gonna learn........we will always be heated no matter what. Since when has the media been good to us that we should do our best to be pals with them? Jose is fighting for us......the hate is so blatant and yet you say Jose is at fault? **** the media......they can't stand us, they hate us, they love seeing us suffer and yet you want us to be on the good book with them.

City have arab owners.....arabs pour lots and lots of Money in western weapons......they Invest alot in EU.

Chelsea: A Russian owner.....allegedly a criminal, or so the media hints. He ruined foty with his ill gotten Money. A ruthless dictator that shows no mercy.

Please please dont for one second believe politics dont have a say in their hate towards us. FFS look how the media have treated Terry, if he played for utd you'd see statues of him. He' would be the best defender to grace epl. Look at Lamps.....poor poor Lampard. He is true legend in the game with his behaviour, his stats and overall play. Yet they sing the name of Stevie Starfish every single time.....should I go on? And you people worry about how Jose is destroying our image?

jangz   

no basis on JM being the reason for us getting stick from the media ^^ well documented exactly my feeling. Every story needs a Villian and we are it for EPL.. else the Utds , Arsenals, Pools wont be the saviours .. we are just easy /convenient targets and so get this treatment.

I am going to spend this week savouring the non winning of the EPL by Liverpool. Twenty four years and still counting. I trust the Press will be giving proper reverence to the 30th year anniversary of Heysel next season.

paulw66   

I am going to spend this week savouring the non winning of the EPL by Liverpool. Twenty four years and still counting. I trust the Press will be giving proper reverence to the 30th year anniversary of Heysel next season.

What is Heysel?

Wasn't today the anniversary of the Bradford fire? Not a peep.