• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   

My bad! it was actually Steven Howard!

That sounds more like it! Odious man :(

Love it............

10330485_10152445987751226_8941642926118

The really did believe all that media hype......Tee hee.....

Not this year son.....!!

Durham is at it again. Saying Jose has wrecked Ashley Cole's career, his development and his World Cup chances (and therefore England's).

You can't make this stuff up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2626847/ADRIAN-DURHAM-Jose-Mourinho-sacked-wrecking-not-Ashley-Coles-World-Cup-chances-career.html

Holymoly   

Durham has his agenda and dresses it up as a so called supporter of a "proper" lower league club side. Maybe he feels he has to give balance to TS' resident outspoken Chelsea supporters Jacobs, Cundy and Matterface but the way he toadies up to Quinn is laughable. His programs are risable attacks on one individual or another. They usually consist of a single point (usually presaged by his newspaper column) repeated over and over again in the clear hope that if he says it often enough others will begin to believe it must be true. I've even turned him off when he's been going on about Aresenal for god's sake. That's how much I despise the man. Hopefully true football supporters will be waiting for him in Brazil...

Durham is at it again. Saying Jose has wrecked Ashley Cole's career, his development and his World Cup chances (and therefore England's).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2626847/ADRIAN-DURHAM-Jose-Mourinho-sacked-wrecking-not-Ashley-Coles-World-Cup-chances-career.html

:DD

Sorry, not usually a big fan of emoticons but I actually did burst out laughing during this. An absolutely sensational piece. I really, really hope Durham believes every word of it.

Embarrassing childish drivel. JM should lose his job for creating the best defence in the league, because Hodgson didn't select Cole. The thought processes are verging on complete insanity.

Mutu7   

From the comments:

Adrian Durham should be sacked for writing terrible articles.

genjuro   

This is just one lunatic stealing Money for his childish and petty anti Chelsea/Jose writings. Plenty more out there WHO can't stand either us or Jose......9 times out of 10 this is treatment we get. Anyone seen what that cocoroach Gotze said today? That he is proud the way they play football........that what they did against RM was the right way.......he mentioned they could have parked the bus just like Chelsea but that isn't football in his World. Thers a reason its us against the World, a reason we must have siege mentality. A faboules trick is to put it in their behinds and let it sit there is by us winning......and winning.

Edited by genjuro