• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Sciatika   

...The thought processes are verging on complete insanity.

Thought?

Durham's remit is to come up with the most ridiculous and controversial viewpoint and write it down - that's it.

I have no doubt he believes none of the crap that is written in his articles (I would really worry for him if he did), every 'what the hell is he talking about' comment is music to his ears

Right. His entire career is based around stirring things up. Making outrageous claims on his radio show so he'll get angry and entertaining callers. He does the same thing in his articles. He's writing for the Daily Mail, let's remember.

Right. His entire career is based around stirring things up. Making outrageous claims on his radio show so he'll get angry and entertaining callers. He does the same thing in his articles. He's writing for the Daily Mail, let's remember.

I don't blame him. He's already the worlds most annoying LOOKING person, may as well have the personality to go with it.

Baloo   

Durham doesn't actually believe in what he says, he's an attention seeker who bases his career on controversy rather than reason or fact.

He has no talent in journalism or broadcasting, I doubt if he even likes football.

What I find incredible is people who are taken in by these idiots. It's the same tired old formula that we should have all become used to by now. You have to laugh at any mug who wastes time & money ringing in to talksport. I'm pleased to say Chelsea fans very rarely do despite the goading from the likes of Durham.

Durhams show is laughable, whatever the topic the him and his capo always take opposite views, law of averages tells you they would agree occassionally; it just proves they don't believe in the crap they're spouting, what's funnier is that some idiots listening think they are genuine.

Interesting (and in my book, honest) take on a certain Liverpool captain

http://www.sundayworld.com/sport/opinion/roy-curtis/why-stevie-g-is-most-self-obsessed-footballer-of-his-generation

A very refreshing read!!

A very,very good read.

http://www.sundayworld.com/sport/opinion/roy-curtis/why-stevie-g-is-most-self-obsessed-footballer-of-his-generation

A very refreshing read!!

Blimey, that's a brave article

I think he's looking for a fatwah being out on him!

A very refreshing read!!

Hmmm.

Can't help but feel he's gunning for the wrong target. Don't get me wrong, I think Gerrard is an over-rated arsehole (as any lion-crested fan would), but the real target of his ire should be his colleagues who've constructed the mythology.