Forum Administrator

Media / Press

7,912 posts in this topic

The site was registered with Nominet by 72Point Ltd

Now, Inside Media turns out to be the trading name of a company called 72 Point Plus Ltd, with the same registered address.

At a guess it's unlikely to be a Spuds fan.

Evening all,

First off, I'm a Liverpool fan, so whatever comes my way, then fine. However;

I heard Hawksbee & Jacobs on TalkSport give some airtime this afternoon to the owner of sackjohnterry.com, apparently one John Tilley.

Some fairly minor digging this evening gives the following;

The site was registered with Nominet by 72Point Ltd, with the address given being;

The Media Centre

Abbeywood Business Park, Emma-Chris-Way

Filton

Bristol

BS34 7JU

Media Enquiries on the site itself point to John Tilley, with the email given as jtilley100@gmail.com.

A quick check of this postal address gives; Inside Media, a PR agency, part of the SWNS Group, or South West News Service (www.insidemedia.uk.com and www.swns.com)

A quick check with Companies House for 72Point Ltd (an interesting choice of name, suggesting the type size generally chosen for newspaper headlines) gives;

Company Number : 04092908

Registered in October 2000.

Address:

MEDIA CENTRE

EMMA CHRIS WAY

ABBEYWOOD PARK

BRISTOL

BS34 7JU

Now, Inside Media turns out to be the trading name of a company called 72 Point Plus Ltd, with the same registered address.

Any thoughts?

Cheers Coakes, this John Tilley is a Man U fan apparantly...says it all really

I see The Sun have outed Avram Grant as the alleged manager visiting brothels. Wonder if we'll get a similar outrage.

The Sun, NOTW, Daily Star, Daily Mail, Daily Express = Pointless crap that should be done away with. Even my 2 year old nephew can write what they write, only it would be more believable!

Conspiracy thoughts . . .

Tom Crone, News of the World legal manager said,"Gagging orders like the one sought by John Terry have been granted to numerous other Premier league footballers and assorted celebrities. Hopefully today's victory by the News of the World will lead to a fundamental reassessment of our ­draconian privacy laws"

Note the original injunction was granted a week previously and if the NOTW had won then the story would have run then sadly for JT's family they appear to have been the 1st footballer/ celeb to have a injunction overturned, and the Murdochs Sunday rag did sadly did what it has always done, trash people in the name of errr defending the peoples right to know.

However two sections of media that has run with it consistently have been the BBC and the Mail almost hysterically, sorry make that actually hysterically , way beyond what the story merited .

The Beeb radio in particular, main news/sports news on the hour/half hour every guest every presenter, I thought this odd until I noticed what main news event on Friday was until the JT story took over and would have been the main weekend talking point, Blairs Iraq evidence at the Chilcot enquiry,

The BBC has a much commented left wing bias and Dacre editor of the Mail is personal friend of one G Brown. an opportunity seen and made use of with the result Blair was off the radar

Just a thought !

This really wouldn't surprise me. I wonder what story will break when the Cyclops is due to answer questions.

That aside it does actually bug me how the red tops / Daily Mail push their anti Chelsea agenda's and promote their working classes hero's Rooney, Gerard at every opportunity.

The press in this country has far to much power. End of.

I see The Sun have outed Avram Grant as the alleged manager visiting brothels. Wonder if we'll get a similar outrage.

No, but they`ll use the frase " former Chelsea manager" as often as they can..

No, but they`ll use the frase " former Chelsea manager" as often as they can..

While showing a picture of Avram and Terry together, just in case anyone doesn't make the connection...Grants Wife played a blinder by the way, totally spiked the tabloids guns....

What will the press write if we sing the "follow, follow follow, there were only two minuites to go" song on Sunday. I'm sure they won't mention the fact we sign it every single week. You can see the headlines already.

Chelsea fans turn on Terry

The Bridge backs Bridge

Terry loses home support

What will the press write if we sing the "follow, follow follow, there were only two minuites to go" song on Sunday. I'm sure they won't mention the fact we sign it every single week. You can see the headlines already.

The Bridge backs Bridge

Terry loses home support

Well, imagne the headlines when we WILL sing that against Man C at home if Bridge starts at left back?

The Bridge backs Bridge

Terry loses home support

They'll also over look the fact we'd have been singing one England captain throughout too.