• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Yeah. I agree. At the end of the day, some people are just scum.

We're owned by Jews, we have a Portuguese manager and players from all around the world...yet these cnuts behave like this. Unfortunately it's a microcosm of the world we live in, where the minority ruin things for the majority.

I've turned down a ticket for the Capital One Final. Why? Because I'm Jewish, and I know what's going to happen when I'm there. Yes, you could say I'm giving into the racist thugs, but I know my afternoon is going to be ruined, even if we somehow win the thing. At least I know if I watch it with family or friends, I'm not going to have to put up with the songs and chants.

Having adored, idolised and had Chelsea as a major joy in my life from 1979 to this day, I feel that I can say that all clubs have got vile fans, but sadly our bad ones are some of the very worst.

On the more positive side, 99% of our fans I think are fantastic. Chelsea is fantastic. Even when we're crap, I can't help but love Chels with all my blue heart <3 :)

It actually made me really sad to read this. I'm really sorry that you feel that way and that in the year 2015 and after all that's happened this year in Europe, you can't go to the match feeling perfectly comfortable.

Unfortunately there's a massive amount of idiots everywhere, not just in the stands at football. It's silly to say it's the "perfect" time, but now it really is THE time for every single person going to football to take a big look in the mirror and have a few extra thinks before opening their mouth.

Like said here before, when supporting the same football club, it should be nothing but a unifying factor for the supporters, no matter who they are in their everyday lives. It's disgusting that a small minority can ruin it big time for everyone.

Khobar   

Well done Khobar. Whether people agree with your point of view is irrelevant it is your opinion and as valid as anyone's.

I remember an to advert for the Guardian ( I think ) years ago showed a skinhead running down a street being chased, the people chasing were shouting, the immediate assumption was contrived to have you believe he was being chased as a criminal. The clever ending of the advert showed him ( again not quite sure ) pushing an old lady out of the way of an object falling.

The moral is obvious.

Thanks Pat, and Droy. Thing is, it wasn't even my view necessarily, just an alternative scenario which I felt worthy of consideration. None of us were there so we cannot judge in anyway other than the chant is moronic and the pushers guilty of , presumably, assault. I don't know if singing "I'm a racist" can be considered incitement or any other crime but I imagine the Spurs fans song sets something of a precedent (although racist isn't directed at anybody in particular other than themselves like the Ivor Biggun song). If found guilty in a fair trial then fair enough, throw the book at them.

Benners   

Sad to see anything but outright condemnation of this incident.

Anybody who saw the footage can plainly see the black guy getting pushed, physically, repeatedly off the train which was not crowded by London or Parisien standards.

The fellow did not incite the yobs to abuse him (he speaks no English).

Sure, he didn't get a beating on the platform, but that doesn't make it normal or acceptable.

Anyone who suggests he is somehow to blame for this is as bad as those singing that pathetic song of theirs.

Edited by Benners

Khobar   

Sad to see anything but outright condemnation of this incident.

Anybody who saw the footage can plainly see the black guy getting pushed, physically, repeatedly off the train which was not crowded by London or Parisien standards.

The fellow did not incite the yobs to abuse him (he speaks no English).

Sure, he didn't get a beating on the platform, but that doesn't make it normal or acceptable.

Anyone who suggests he is somehow to blame for this is as bad as those singing that pathetic song of theirs.

Don't think anyone has suggested that the victim is to blame.

Anyone seen Stan Collymore's tweets recently and think he needs to see a psychiatrist? I neither like or dislike Rangers but his obsession with them and us is pretty weird and bordering on psychosis. He apparently suffers from borderline personality disorder and yet the shite he's coming out with (according to him) has generated 4000 new followers in the past 24 hours...

I just think it's slightly worrying that people like him are allowed on the radio, or anywhere where they can stir up **** and so many people are willing to listen.

Baloo   

Don't think anyone has suggested that the victim is to blame.

your arrogance is incredible, I don't know when you last went to a game but you seem are very out of touch with modern football and moreover the work that has gone on at our club to eradicate any sort of racism.

You may feel empowered on a forum with the support of your cyber buddies but there&#39;s a real world out there that you may want to have a look at occassionally.

Baloo   

I refuse to watch the clip - on the grounds that there has been a massive overreaction towards a bunch of idiots.

Then don't bother chipping in with crap. We understand you want to support your mate because you know it will be reciprocated but grow a pair and try to stop posting in packs, its embarrassing.

kratos   

@BlueFlag999

I wouldn't let someone like Stan Collymore get on your nerves mate, as far as I'm concerned the guy is a mouth on two legs.

IThe fact he works for talksport speaks volumes.

I think the guy is petrified of being forgotten.

Baloo   

I'm sorry you took a dislike to my post. I'll once again point out that the people in the carriage who were responsible were boneheads and thugs - pushing anyone off the tube in such a manner should be dealt with. The song, again I'll reiterate, is moronic and does neither the club or more importantly JT any favours whatsoever and puts added pressure on the team in general.

As for the broken law, I'm still not sure -I wasn't there nor would I be likely to be in such a situation regardless of some simpletons analysis of me. From the video, I see a couple of thugs pushing a man off a train and someone at the back singing a ridiculous 'song'. I don't see that jumping on a bandwagon of labelling anyone as anything other than drunken morons is valid at this point without a proper and impartial investigation. I can sort of understand the chant as kicking out against the JT witch hunt but I really don't find it helpful in any way and would match it to the is of the singers.

If I were to join in with openly condemning this as a racist assault at this juncture, without having any evidence other than that video, then I would not be judging things objectively. On that basis, JT should have been banned from Stamford Bridge.

I felt that had the chap shouted racist after being pushed off, then the chant would have been a reaction and would have made some sense to me. Was the man himself racially abused or 'just' assaulted?

Is anyone in the carriage likely to come forward voluntarily after everyone seems under threat of a stadium ban? I see 3 people have been banned for Saturday - assuming that this is for the pushing and if so I support this. That said, however scummy they may be I would prefer they have a fair trial rather than a kangaroo court. If then found guilty through evidence then a ban is fully in order. I'm leaning on a van being order simply for the violence to 've honest, but let's do this properly.

I feel that the cowardly route would have been to not post at all, as I knew there would be a reaction. None of us are in a position to make a judgement on this case with the evidence at hand and alternative theories are just that -theories. You have jumped to the same judgement that I'm not a decent person, am cowardly and gutless - I hope you aren't a police profiler as you'd be pretty shite at it :-)

On the strength of this you have just reaffirmed your position. The simple fact is you appear to see little wrong in this behaviour.

Ham   

Anyone seen Stan Collymore's tweets recently and think he needs to see a psychiatrist? I neither like or dislike Rangers but his obsession with them and us is pretty weird and bordering on psychosis. He apparently suffers from borderline personality disorder and yet the shite he's coming out with (according to him) has generated 4000 new followers in the past 24 hours...

I just think it's slightly worrying that people like him are allowed on the radio, or anywhere where they can stir up **** and so many people are willing to listen.

There's a very clear reason why he hates Rangers. Ally McCoist banged Ulrika and for that Stan battered her....... allegedly.

He calls them out for singing sectarian songs but had no issue with Celtic. Its purely personal. Knob.