• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

They'll also over look the fact we'd have been singing one England captain throughout too.

Time to get tough guys the press aint done with Chelsea yet,expect more to come and should we stay involved in all competitions the subtle and unsubtle campaign will carry on as ever! F@>* em all every trophy we win hurts em badly....

Time to get tough guys the press aint done with Chelsea yet,expect more to come and should we stay involved in all competitions the subtle and unsubtle campaign will carry on as ever! F@>* em all every trophy we win hurts em badly....

By the way nice to see that the Chelsea good news (UEFA Ban) is geytting well hidden amongst the Terry bad man wan*fest!!!

By the way anyone else considered that the girl at the centre of all this might have stitched him up by getting pregnant on purpose and could it be possible that it was never his anyway??

With all the respect to the English, I must say that I hate your media soooooo much! (especially these last few days) and only because of them, I wish England doesn't win WC this time. But I love CFC and all it's England players so why not, these guys deserve it.

I've just read this piece and was wondering when this IDIOT journalists are going to write something honest and nice about their Chelsea-England players!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/chelsea/7191114/Ashley-Cole-must-lose-attitude-to-be-recognised-as-world-class-talent.html

"Ashley Cole must lose attitude to be recognised as world-class talent" he writes.

Rooney speeds towards Footballer of the Year and Player of the Year honours but Cole? He's well known but not well liked.

Also this part:

"if a World XI were to be assembled, the one England international guaranteed selection would be Cole at left-back (with a respectful nod to Wayne Rooney making an increasingly formidable case for inclusion up front)."

Hold on, no mention of JT!!! The player who is in the form of his life, listed in WORLD XI by UEFA and FIFA and by every single manager, every year for the past 5 - 6 years ?!?! It's ALL about Rooney.. ffs

Arghhhhh these pr!cks... I wish to see their faces when JT lifts that trophy in may.

After JT came on Chelsea TV to thank the Chelsea fans at the Arsenal game I had the feeling that Sky would spin it ands so they did. Ooh the outrage he didn't say sorry on the airwaves to his wife, oooh how could he do a lap of honour after ther game, no matter that he does that after every game. So I penned off an email to Sky News after that smug Man U git Eamomn Holmes and that gooner woman that does the sports news had another dig. Strangely enough not read out but plenty of negative ones were....w***ers.

====================================================

Dear Sky re John Terry

He came on Chelsea TV straight after the game, to thank the Chelsea fans for their support during the game and during the last two weeks. That was between him and us. Any apologies to his wife would be done in private. Just because Sky like to blast the private life of a footballer over the airwaves and think it is "news", does not mean the footballer should respond using the same medium.

The media, including Sky, have got their way and JT has had the captaincy of England away from him in favour of a man who gets banned for missing drug tests, be done for drunk driving and is currently serving a 4 game ban for on field violence, extended because the authorities thought he was working the system to play in a semi final. Oh well done on that. That was Irony in case you don't recognise it.

After talking to many Chelsea fans at the game on Sunday the general consensus was that JT should walk away from England and let them get on with it. After all he was stripped of the captaincy because of team spirit so how is that going to any better if he is still in the dressing room. Completely illogical action by Capello and he was just giving in the red top tabloids, both printed and TV versions.

Khobar   

After JT came on Chelsea TV to thank the Chelsea fans at the Arsenal game I had the feeling that Sky would spin it ands so they did. Ooh the outrage he didn't say sorry on the airwaves to his wife, oooh how could he do a lap of honour after ther game, no matter that he does that after every game. So I penned off an email to Sky News after that smug Man U git Eamomn Holmes and that gooner woman that does the sports news had another dig. Strangely enough not read out but plenty of negative ones were....w***ers.

====================================================

Dear Sky re John Terry

He came on Chelsea TV straight after the game, to thank the Chelsea fans for their support during the game and during the last two weeks. That was between him and us. Any apologies to his wife would be done in private. Just because Sky like to blast the private life of a footballer over the airwaves and think it is "news", does not mean the footballer should respond using the same medium.

The media, including Sky, have got their way and JT has had the captaincy of England away from him in favour of a man who gets banned for missing drug tests, be done for drunk driving and is currently serving a 4 game ban for on field violence, extended because the authorities thought he was working the system to play in a semi final. Oh well done on that. That was Irony in case you don't recognise it.

After talking to many Chelsea fans at the game on Sunday the general consensus was that JT should walk away from England and let them get on with it. After all he was stripped of the captaincy because of team spirit so how is that going to any better if he is still in the dressing room. Completely illogical action by Capello and he was just giving in the red top tabloids, both printed and TV versions.

Nice one - everything I and many others would like to say. The media can drown in a pool of their own foul bile. And if they don't like Chelsea? Their loss.

Russ   

It seems The Sun has now moved onto Ash. They seem intent on unsettling our players and it would seem our players seem intent on providing them with the means to do so.

As per the rumours they seem to have a selection of ' sources ' which I'm sure will drip fed to the public over the next few days or closer to a big match.

I think they might be a little upset that the photo's coming back from Dubai seem to be showing a happy husband and wife rather than JT ducking swinging Louis Vuitton handbags and have moved on to try and wreck the next marriage.

Have you read the Ashley Cole story in the Sun these days?

He was doooomed by the press, though it was his own fault this time.

Have you read the Ashley Cole story in the Sun these days?

He was doooomed by the press, though it was his own fault this time.

Just check out the BBC report on todays match the most incredibly ungracious piece of writing I've read for ages- covers all bases JT,Cole our performance level recently the lot.

Just check out the BBC report on todays match the most incredibly ungracious piece of writing I've read for ages- covers all bases JT,Cole our performance level recently the lot.

Well, you know the media and us. As far as their warped understanding can clamber to, the big match of the weekend is City against Liverpool, both ten points behind Arsenal and slugging it out in the ditch for FOURTH place. Couldn't happen anywhere else.

There is something deeply unsettling regarding the voracity with which the press have attempted to drive a wedge between man and wife here. Now Ash may not be a saint and I am not going to defend his actions (other to say innocent till proven guilty) nor will I defend JT for his. Both are married, grown men with professional and personal responsibilities. Just like so many other footballers that misbehave and escape the front and back pages.

But I find it greatly ironic that papers that seek to demonise these men for misbehaving tend to celebrate the role of the home-wreckers by serialising their bed-hopping antics to sell their rags.

Its more than the game of football that needs to be cleaned up...

Physician heal thyself.