• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

Media / Press

Its amazing really. When Jose wasnt in England the press loved him but when he returned to England but didn't return to their teams they hate him. Jealousy is a wonderful thing.

Certainly not Chelsea related. Certainly Media related...

Has anyone noticed the Kyle Walker internet frenzy yet? I imagine he's probably in a lot of trouble with animal rights groups and maybe his girlfriends family!

Toilet Richardson in the Excess going on about possession again as if you should get extra points for it. Seriously mate, how desperate do you have be to resort to an argument based on a non points and goal difference criteria to determine who deserves to win the league. As the saying goes "what do points make? Prizes." But please do carry on empowering failing teams with false praise. That's how you end up with Rodgers claiming a 0-0 with West Brom is outstanding, one FA cup in 10 years being the mark of a great club at the Emirates and an over-hyped, over the hill Manc winger as Sports Pesonality of the Year.

Next up is some bloke scrawling in the Mail (a hack so nondescript I can't even be bothered to do a play on words with his name) talking about Hazard growing up since he tried to kick a ball-boy 2 years ago. Dear cretin, repeating a lie for long enough does not make it a truth anymore than being a third rate hack writing for an inconsequential rag makes you a journalist. Hazard went for the ball and got it from underneath the little scumbag who had posted online he would do it in advance. His aim is a lot better than Plug Ferdinand who after Man U lost at Chelsea had a whole concrete wall to aim at and managed to accidentally kick a female Chelsea Steward. There's plenty of true people kicking stories in football history (e.g. Cantona) without besmirching the good name of a player so talented that the very mention of his name in your article has made me forget yours and left me too apathetic to open he paper and look it up. Therein lies the difference between a hugely talented young sports star and a sad old hack who probably ate his crayons at school instead of at least learning to colour-in.

PFA Team of the Year announced.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/04/six-blues-in-team-of-the-year.html\

Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Matic, Hazard, Costa for Chelsea. Also, Bertrand as well! Others are Coutinho, Sanchez, Kane and De Gea.

I agree with De Gea, Ivanovic, Terry, Matic, Hazard, Sanchez and Kane... But I would've had Azpi over Bertrand, Fonte over Cahill, and f***ing anyone over Coutinho... Or if half a season of performances enough, give it to Cesc. His good half was better than Coutinho's good half.

Edit: 50/50 for Costa and Aguero too. Costa lit it up at the start, got injured and dropped off. Aguero has had several purple patches with no real consistency... But ~20 goals a piece gives either one of them a right to be there.

Edited by Curtis Brand

Agree but... as one of Chelsea's Munich Imorticos I'll let it slide.

Good call, Duffo. It's essentially a Chelsea back 4 then!

If Mourinho gets coach of the year, then it'll be truly accurate!