• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

rj2115   

we are the "Miami Heat" of soccer :)

I love the hate, this means we have something that the others don't, no one hates Blackpool

I wish it wasn't a Millwall song because it's so apt... and pretty catchy.

Millwall should change it to "No one knows us, we don't care" these days. ;)

JayD   

I wish it wasn't a Millwall song because it's so apt... and pretty catchy.

As I said, if Rangers sing it.. we can. Wouldn't feel too right though. Rangers version is slightly different and they wouldn't mind if we stole it.. but still, it originiated from Millwall, as you said.. which is a big pitty.

tn1ben   

I hope this torres deal ignites a ****ing war between us and the bin dippers.

it won't though, the reality is they give more of a **** about united getting the 19th.

and the sun will doing anything to improve circulation up there, try not to feel too hard done by about it. king kenny lands carroll. and unproven player for more than world cup winner david villa? the journo's honestly think that's value? do one.

Call it paranoia, but I'm guessing that others have noticed how much coverage has been afforded a certain Liverpool/Newcastle transfer? We just broke the British transfer record and all they can talk about is the effect it'll have on Scouse rather than salivating over the thought of Drogba/Torres? Ssn then get Cascarino is who admittedly ex-chelsea, but he seems to absolutely hate us!

Is it just me?

Call it paranoia, but I'm guessing that others have noticed how much coverage has been afforded a certain Liverpool/Newcastle transfer? We just broke the British transfer record and all they can talk about is the effect it'll have on Scouse rather than salivating over the thought of Drogba/Torres? Ssn then get Cascarino is who admittedly ex-chelsea, but he seems to absolutely hate us!

Is it just me?

Well, 1) Carroll is English...

2) His transfer was a great sudden final-day surprise, whereas at least the Torres move has had articles written about it for a few days already.

3) There's some controversy over whether it was Newcastle or Carroll himself who pushed the deal through, which has potential for some juicy paper talk.

So in that sense, fair enough I guess.

Arkie   

Is it just me?

Caroll is the most expensive English player of all time , any more questions?