• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Its almost like the FA are cozying upto the press so that it doesnt switch its targets onto them, I mean its not like the FA cozied upto jack warner and sepp blatter to 'help' our failed world cup bid so to say that they are incorruptible seems abit naive, they will play the game when it suits their agenda and I reckon its their agenda to not rattle the press for some unknown reason otherwise the only other option is that they are actually that incompetent and if thats the case then someone somewhere should be looking to phase them out and have the premierleague set up its own body.

Its almost like the FA are cozying upto the press so that it doesnt switch its targets onto them, I mean its not like the FA cozied upto jack warner and sepp blatter to 'help' our failed world cup bid so to say that they are incorruptible seems abit naive, they will play the game when it suits their agenda and I reckon its their agenda to not rattle the press for some unknown reason otherwise the only other option is that they are actually that incompetent and if thats the case then someone somewhere should be looking to phase them out and have the premierleague set up its own body.

I agree with that but boy, you really need a comma somewhere in that last sentence!

If the Excess leads on the back page with "Jose bang to rights" it must be Banks? Too Right. Yes, the self appointed mediocre one

Submits another unoriginal non-thought provoking free pizza leaflet of an article, built around the FA's arbitrary decision to spoon-feed

What masquerades as a free and intelligent press. This must be a dream for an uninspired, artless hack. Moany Wa**s epitaph will read - can't remember what he achieved, but I'm sure it was probably something unimportant and executed badly. Love FA.

I am sure Jose and his team are under strict orders from Roman and the board not to prepare his PP presentations where he answers these allegations in his own caustic shrewd way.

Out of the four charges since 2013 that are being reminded and dragged out to destroy JM and Chelsea's public image, 2 are for Comments to the Media and 2 are for Behaviour.

Nearly choked on my Coco pops this morning. Micky Quinn on Talk Sport this morning:

"The thing is with Mourinho, it's the way he complains about refs. For instance , calling them 'weak' will always get you into trouble!"

So now the media (admittedly the most intellectually challenged part of it) is beating up Mourinho with quotes uttered by other managers!

It has stopped making me angry, now it's just making me laugh.

Ham   

Nearly choked on my Coco pops this morning. Micky Quinn on Talk Sport this morning:

"The thing is with Mourinho, it's the way he complains about refs. For instance , calling them 'weak' will always get you into trouble!"

So now the media (admittedly the most intellectually challenged part of it) is beating up Mourinho with quotes uttered by other managers!

It has stopped making me angry, now it's just making me laugh.

I can't listen to that fat mess.

I agree with that but boy, you really need a comma somewhere in that last sentence!

Reading it back my grammar has failed me massively! That's what happens when you start to get wound up as your posting I guess lol

I can't listen to that fat mess.

He has a real knack of stating absolute rubbish as absolute fact, almost to the point where I actually start doubting that he is that stupid.