• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Arsenal vs Totenham.

14 fouls No bookings. 1 Yellow for Totenham. This in a North London Derby. Has it all gone a bit soft up North London. Its nice to see such sanitized and mature football, where both teams knew exactly what the other team was going to do step for step; free flowing, with 4 shots on target from Arsenal. wtf.

the only difference was in quality of players and referee, perfect referee for the occasion.

The Jurgen Klopp's Kop. Still only merit the normal scrutiny of getting a mere match report. Funny that when they have been crap for the past 2 seasons or more that they shouldn't be under far more pressure than us.

Edited by earthshine

^ If anyone is still under the illusion we get a fair crack from media just compare how we are treated to Liverpool.

It couldn't be a bigger difference.

Baloo   

Mickey who? Plenty of Quinn's in the phone directory you know. Why do media outlets employ football nonentities like Quinn, Savage and Jenas as pundits for? They've never done **** all in football.

Drives me mad, suddenly average journeymen players become expert pundits after reinventing themselves as if we've forgotten how **** they were when they played, Danny Murphy springs to mind, complete knob

Actually mentioning Liverpool, we have an opportunity here for almost a direct comparison. Klopp has been quoted as feeling 'alone' due to fans leaving early after Palaces winning goal. Not dissimilar to Joses comments after QPR at home which then drew a few days of articles and debate/comment in the media. Lets see what happens here, already the quote is well buried down the list of articles on BBC and Guardian, the Mail leads with it but only the one article not 3 or 4.

Oh and the other thing this morning on the BBC there's photos/ an article, when Pard met Klopp. clearly there has been an exchange of views between them not entirely amicable and yet its treated in an almost Jokey fashion by the countries flagship broadcaster. Compare with Mourinho and Wenger, its subtle but its treated differently that's for sure

As Moany W***s of the Excess makes stuff up without bothering to watch our games, today in tribute to a talentless hack and to placate the people who say "why do you read the Xcess if it annoys you." I shall reply to his latest article without reading it.

So W***s the Excess's mythical insiders at the Bridge have the low-down on our club's latest misfortunes do they? I have to say that your secret sources seem very much like every other scumbag journo's secret sources so I'm guessing you all either make it up or have a whip round to pay the bar-staff of an adjacent boozer for their expert opinions. Costa was his usual aggressive self and deserves a career long ban does he? Maybe he should move to the Arse where he can receive the sort of institutional protection Giroud gets.

The Stoke goal was clearly onside was it? Remy's slip was clearly not a penalty? Thanks for the usual unbiased, insight W***s. It can only be a matter of time before your journalistic talent receives the sort orf reward it so richly deserves - assuming there is a repeat of the short-lived 1970s toilet paper shortage. I actually felt slightly dirty reviewing your article without reading it so the fact you can crayon an article about a game you didn't bother to watch means you are without doubt one of a special breed of human beings.

When Graeme Poll thinks it was a penalty , you know it must be.

Holymoly   

Maybe it's my journalistic background that's making me ask the "who?" and "why?" bits of the "Five Ws" principle.

I don't neccesarily think that is part of journalism any more.

When Graeme Poll thinks it was a penalty , you know it must be.

Suddenly every man and his dog thinks Chelsea should have had a pen and are being all vocal about it. Well it's toofeckinglate.co.uk. Including CL we've had a least 6 of those this season and no gave a shite. Now they realise Jose is probably going to get the boot they are trying to clean their dirty laundry and look all reasonable, "don't blame us we only report the facts!!" type of thing. How about instead, highlighting the honesty of a Chelsea player choosing not to dive? And do you know what, that is exactly why players dive because refs haven't got the balls to give a pen unless a player is flat on his face. The refs make rods for their own backs.

The trouble with refereeing is that it's basically all down to that ref on that day, every campaign or cock up can be explained away somehow with weasel words and "interpretation" of the laws of the game.

We aren't getting a fair deal and the only people who could help us are the football media who despise the club and especially our support.