• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Hey Skinny...you are right of course....getting so I get mixed up in time I think....keep having these dreams of Chelsea winning the title and cups..then I wake up and we are still in the 80's..just above the relegation zone and struggling.....

or 2015

My memory is fading here, but did we surround the ref? If so ,apart from our skipper who is allowed to approach the ref, who was it , how many of us and for how long.

Seriously, I can remember Cesc going to the ref after the sending off and saying something. I remember Pearce on MOTD then screaming hystericaly "Chelsea really must stop all this conspiracy nonsense!!" . I am thinking to myself can he lip read, what has Cesc said? Has there ever been a sending off in the history of football (and a controversial one at that) when no one has said anything to the ref? Show it to me FA because I'd like to see it. The only person getting hysterical was Pearce but then again that's the only type of person they bother listening too.

My memory is fading here, but did we surround the ref? If so ,apart from our skipper who is allowed to approach the ref, who was it , how many of us and for how long.

Seriously, I can remember Cesc going to the ref after the sending off and saying something. I remember Pearce on MOTD then screaming hystericaly "Chelsea really must stop all this conspiracy nonsense!!" . I am thinking to myself can he lip read, what has Cesc said? Has there ever been a sending off in the history of football (and a controversial one at that) when no one has said anything to the ref? Show it to me FA because I'd like to see it. The only person getting hysterical was Pearce but then again that's the only type of person they bother listening too.

Jonathan Pearce is a tosser. Never liked him. His sickening bias towards Arsenal during his time on Capital Gold radio was notorious. As far as I'm concerned, he is th man who has dumbed down football commentary, by getting over excited if the ball goes into the attcaking team's half! Pillock.

Jonathan Pearce is a tosser. Never liked him. His sickening bias towards Arsenal during his time on Capital Gold radio was notorious. As far as I'm concerned, he is th man who has dumbed down football commentary, by getting over excited if the ball goes into the attcaking team's half! Pillock.

I loved it when he was terribly confused by the goal line technology replay during the World Cup. Everyone else got it, not him. Should have stayed on Capital Gold.

I make you right about his fondness for Arsenal.

On more than one occasion on Capital Gold when the gooners scored he'd come out with a preposterous BOOM...BOOM GUNNERS cry, the boom boom replicating cannons I'm guessing. Mmmmm

I shook his hand when our pub team reached the final of the Capital Gold- Tennants Pilsner Sports Quiz final. He was MC, but didn't do much, on account of the fact that the thing got abandoned when supporters from a couple of pubs started knocking crap out of each other

The squaw of the hippopotamus hide is equal to the sum of the squaws of the other two hides - remember now?

This is just the kind of sloppy error that costs lives. It should of course be, "The squaw on the hippopotamus hide is equal to the son of the squaws on the other two hides."

^^The full story goes:

Once upon a time in an Indian village, there lived three squaws. Two squaws had young sons who were very overweight. The first squaw, whose son weighed 150 pounds, always placed her son on a bear hide near a pine grove; the second squaw, whose son also weighed 150 pounds, put her son on a moose hide in the shade of a large oak tree; but the third squaw, who was expecting the birth of her first son, always rested on a hippopotamus hide beside a bubbling brook. Her weight? 300 pounds!

To this day, mathematicians give credit to these women and their children for proving the Pythagorean Theorem, because you see: The squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides.