• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

cam4blue   

We'll be on dodgy legal ground naming names with this, so I've removed them. Let's be really cautious here.

Apologies. TBH a certain Serbian has been accused so many times in this thread (and others), that I didn't think it mattered if anyone else got mentioned.

Since when did we have a reserve team? Last millenium I'd guess.

As Eva's job title from 2009-11 was "Reserve Team Doctor"; it was then.

As Eva's job title from 2009-11 was "Reserve Team Doctor"; it was then.

Indeed you are right - the team was called a reserve team still in that period, though if I recall senior players never played in it.

SKY Sports just flagged off Costa for getting in the opposition's faces.

The very next comment was how great James McClean is because he gets in the opposition's faces.

These cunnts are setting the tone for everyone else's opinion about us.

Ham   

SKY Sports just flagged off Costa for getting in the opposition's faces.

The very next comment was how great James McClean is because he gets in the opposition's faces.

These cunnts are setting the tone for everyone else's opinion about us.

I despise Sky Sports. Sanctimonious wankers with a clear agenda.

Was so pleased when they got bitch-slapped by BT Sports over the CL contract.

I despise Sky Sports. Sanctimonious wankers with a clear agenda.

I don't think they are sanctimonious. They are just clear hypocrites from start to finish and really in denial about it. Liars, senseless liars, there is just no talking to them.

It will be interesting to see if managers can now also use the word "diabolical" to describe a refs performance. We will wait till Monday to see if Martinez is charged. I won't hold my breath though. More likely scenario is that the ref will be dragged out of bed and forced to apologise to Everton for his unacceptable behavior and performance. Seriously don't be surprised.

Even if it is as a coach of Man United I would like Mourinho (just once) to describe a refs performance as "diabolical, weak and naive". Surely that's got to be worth it just to see the FA's reaction?

Tittle-tattle spreading email circular "popb*tch" reckons it has an update on the Eva story.

Kiss'n'don't tell

Hold the back pages

Physio Eva Carneiro's legal battle with Chelsea FC has been scheduled for June news that has delighted some tabloid hacks. Her ex-boyfriend ratted to the Sun on Sunday that Eva had a fling with a player at the club, and the hacks think they've figured out who it could be.

The guy they've got fingered was playing in the Chelsea reserves back when Carneiro joined the club, but has since left to ply his trade in the lower divisions. Unsurprisingly, he seems reluctant to talk, but with five months to go until the story becomes really juicy, the hacks reckon they have enough time to wear the poor bloke down.

>>>>>>

Take it for what it is worth; which is (of course) pretty much nothing.

I'm interested to see if what I've been told is true about the eva incident, explains a lot if true, could just be tittle tattle though, but the person who told me knows a lot of people from chelsea tv through his job.

Watching goals on Sunday , it's a special 'aren't I great' edition featuring the Mersey Shrimp. I think it's entering into the stage where Shepherd and Kamara fight for the opportunity to felate him.

It will be interesting to see if managers can now also use the word "diabolical" to describe a refs performance. We will wait till Monday to see if Martinez is charged. I won't hold my breath though. More likely scenario is that the ref will be dragged out of bed and forced to apologise to Everton for his unacceptable behavior and performance. Seriously don't be surprised.

Even if it is as a coach of Man United I would like Mourinho (just once) to describe a refs performance as "diabolical, weak and naive". Surely that's got to be worth it just to see the FA's reaction?

Strange how nothing is in the press. Maybe the FA are all on hols....

Too busy instructing their officials regarding the new offside unless in their own half rules for Chelsea players I reckon ;-)