• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

I bet he actually hasn't bothered to look at the Terry incident with Ferdinand properly, just made his mind up already. Pompous fool.

Sea foot   

"Start winning trophies again"? Ahem, didn't we win the big one but 9 months ago?

Cretin is too good a word for him.

Crooks is a hilarious idiot. He may have a specific issue with us or Terry, but I think the simple truth is just that he is entertainingly stupid. He comes out with bizarre crap about pretty much everyone.

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Crooks is a hilarious idiot. He may have a specific issue with us or Terry, but I think the simple truth is just that he is entertainingly stupid. He comes out with bizarre crap about pretty much everyone.

He is particularly obsessed with JT though. Whenever he picks him in his team of the week, he always does so whilst aiming a sly dig. He never simply says, "JT played well......etc" it is always caveat-ed with "I don't like him but....."

This week was particularly bad. Why JT's name needed to be mentioned in a summary of Ivanovic's performance, I simply don't know. As already pointed out, a few months ago we won the double with him as captain

OzzyCFC   
12 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Does anyone know what happens if United win the EL and we win the CL? Do we get a 5th spot in next years CL? 

Yes, we get a 5th spot as La Liga did this season. If the above scenario occurs 4th place will go into the EL.

OzzyCFC   

Crooks is the only one obsessed with JT. Every week he finds a way to mention him.

Crooks is racist and encourages it with his obsession

21 hours ago, Zidane said:

^ Huh?

^ He is as anti white as much as some people are anti black, I find his team of the week often laughable and his comments regarding black managerial quotas were a joke. I have had a dislike of him for his JT comments for some time so am sensitive to all of his comments but his continued attacks on JT also show where his opinions lay and with this and he is trying to convince everyone to believe him. Never mind the lack of legal evidence.

Who is he to tell us we should not love JT and call him captain, legend, leader? JT has done more for our club than 99% of players have done for their clubs including his cameo at Spurs

• Like 1

On 29/02/2016 at 2:05 PM, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Crooks wrote:

As soon as Chelsea fans get over this ridiculous fixation with John Terry and start focusing on the future they might start winning trophies again.

How do fans' opinions affect a team's ability to win trophies?

And how is our respect for and attachment to a player who has played with such distinction and led us to so many trophies for over a decade a 'ridiculous fixation'? 

Anyone would think Crooks has 'issues'.