• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

But Southgate was OK last night. Tyldesley after about 30 mins spouted how even the game was, then Southgate waited about 90 seconds before he started to explain how we had totally dominated so far.

I wonder why they were so keen to pay Gordon Taylor a large sum of money to keep schtum? To be honest, as the players' representative he may have served them better had he taken NOTW to court rather than lining his pockets.

This is a very good point. Basically he pulled a fast one, blackmailing NOTW in the hope that it would disappear when he should have been the first on the Tele complaining about it all.

But Southgate was OK last night. Tyldesley after about 30 mins spouted how even the game was, then Southgate waited about 90 seconds before he started to explain how we had totally dominated so far.

Southgate also corrected him at 'you can't hear the chelsea fans now' with a pretty quick quip of 'of cause you can't they are in the highest part of the stadium' (or words to that effect), made Tyldesley sound a right mug :)

Holymoly   

Southgate also corrected him at 'you can't hear the chelsea fans now' with a pretty quick quip of 'of cause you can't they are in the highest part of the stadium' (or words to that effect), made Tyldesley sound a right mug :)

Weirdly, today on Talk Shite, Alan Brazil was laying into Tyldesley, saying that he should be commentating and letting the pro provide the tactical comments. He reckoned he was getting evermore opinionated recently.

I thought Southgate was good. He actually tried to explain what was happening in the game from a tactical point of view rather than just state the obvious (a la Andy Gray).

Shelly   

I know this was probably pointless, but I did feel better for getting it off my chest....

Dear Mrs Xxx

Thank you for your email regarding UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

I can confirm your comments have been noted here at ITV Viewer Services.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV as we always welcome viewer’s feedback.

Regards

ITV VIEWER SERVICES – PR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: 26 February 2010 11:12

To: ITV Viewer Services

Subject: Clive Tyldsley

With regard to Clive Tyldsley.

Why do you persist in letting this idiot commentate on Chelsea games, its patently obvious that he is biased against us. Its bad enough him doing when we beat Liverpool in the Champions league last season, as commentators are supposed to be unbiased, but he was at it again on Wednesday night, when we were playing foreign opposition.

Many Chelsea fans are very unhappy about this, and contrary to popular belief we are not all stupid. If ITV can’t get someone half decent you should just let Gareth Southgate do it on his own, he was far superior to Tyldsley the other night and made the so called “journalist” look like an amateur.

Yours in despair

Mrs Xxxxx

I'd like to take this opportunity to declare Patrick Barclay (slapheaded Patrick Stewart lookeylikey) a complete see you next tuesday. He was sitting in the departure lounge at Linate yesterday (I'm surprised he deigned to fly Easyjet, I would have thought BA business class for him as a minimum) 2 seats away from me and I was eavesdropping. He was on the phone to someone called "Frank" (not Lamps, presumably) about Wayne Bridge and his exact words are "the way things are going at the moment, if I were Capello I'd drop Terry and pick Bridge". Muppet.

I'd like to take this opportunity to declare Patrick Barclay (slapheaded Patrick Stewart lookeylikey) a complete see you next tuesday. He was sitting in the departure lounge at Linate yesterday (I'm surprised he deigned to fly Easyjet, I would have thought BA business class for him as a minimum) 2 seats away from me and I was eavesdropping. He was on the phone to someone called "Frank" (not Lamps, presumably) about Wayne Bridge and his exact words are "the way things are going at the moment, if I were Capello I'd drop Terry and pick Bridge". Muppet.

These scumbags will probably tell Capello to drop all our players, for that arrogance alone I hope Capello's lot flop inthe WC, and then these morons will come out with their usual naff excuses.

Paul1970   

I`d be delighted if no chelsea player went to this world cup....it would give em a rest for the start of next season....f**k em.....f**k em all.

Shame you didn't accidently drop your coffee on him in shock :-) I wonder which park team he played for which qualified him to talk about professional football?

Having bought the The Sun and NOTW for thirty years I haven't bought either for three weeks and feel better for it (even though the Express is an ever so slightly angry paper in its political views).