• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

Media / Press

6 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

I am, for my sins, currently in the country's largest open prison and the number of brain-dead looking people wearing Liverpool/Champions of Europe t-shirts is amusing. 

Jeez, sent to prison for being a Chelsea fan. 

As for the others, they've just mistaken the prison for Rhyl and think they're on holiday.

Ham   
39 minutes ago, East Lower said:

Jeez, sent to prison for being a Chelsea fan. 

As for the others, they've just mistaken the prison for Rhyl and think they're on holiday.

I read it that he was in the country's largest open prison (Liverpool). 

🤔

49 minutes ago, Ham said:

🤔

Thanks for clarifying that for me - I was a bit confused too.

3 hours ago, Ham said:

🤔

I am... covering the British Style Collective event (what was The Clothes Show Live... 27 years at the NEC Birmingham, now in Liverpool for the first time. What a dump!)

Ham   
6 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

I am... covering the British Style Collective event (what was The Clothes Show Live... 27 years at the NEC Birmingham, now in Liverpool for the first time. What a dump!)

City of culture 😂

More culture in a yoghurt.

Edited by Ham

I was getting quite worried , I thought Bob had his laptop stolen .

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I was getting quite worried , I thought Bob had his laptop stolen .

That would be my worse nightmare. Having used an old 19" MBP 2009 build since new, I bought one of the new 15" MBPs a few weeks ago. Considerably faster when editing in Photoshop, and a screen that isn't dull and cracked LOL

Ham   
2 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

That would be my worse nightmare. Having used an old 19" MBP 2009 build since new, I bought one of the new 15" MBPs a few weeks ago. Considerably faster when editing in Photoshop, and a screen that isn't dull and cracked LOL

For all of those members not so up to speed on what computers the kids are favouring nowadays, "mbp" is macbook pro. It's a portable computer with a folding lid. 

7 hours ago, Ham said:

For all of those members not so up to speed on what computers the kids are favouring nowadays, "mbp" is macbook pro. It's a portable computer with a folding lid. 

In this case a 57 year old 'kid'!!! Thank you for making me feel young again, Ham... if only for a few seconds!

Well last seasons relatively sympathetic press coverage seems to have been replaced by constant suggestion that we have issues with our squad and not signing a big name striker will be disasterous. Oh and criticism for selling players who we have mostly loaned out even though its not (with respect) top level clubs that have signed them.

Knew it was too good to last, welcome back media tosspots