• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Baloo   

Can some one explain the medias vehement protection of Harry Redknapp as if he's some kind of national treasure. 

Correctly sacked for being sh!te the media referred to the news as Harry "parts company" with Birmingham. Then within minutes the mercenary gets his tuppence halfpenny worth on the radio by slagging off his own players and criticising the club for selling players at a loss. What he fails to mention or anyone fails to ask is unlike Zola harry takes the pay off. The greedy b@stard has always been a blameshifter but what I don't get is why Brum fans are dissapointed,

I understand the media want to keep him sweet so they can benefit from his wit and unrivaled analytical prowess, do me a favour! He's a self-serving dinosaur FFS spare us of his miserable chops spouting b0llocks.

I see Sampson has been booted by the FA , looks like he was the Bellend we suspected he was all along .

That said , who but the most thick skinned money grubbing idiot would want to work for the FA , in one short interview they managed to absolutely hang him out to dry without actually saying anything of note .

Personally I think they need disbanding and a new federation to be formed with a prerequisite to have never worked for the organisation in the past .

Edited by Mark Kelly

Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I see Sampson has been booted by the FA , looks like he was the Bellend we suspected he was all along .

That said , who but the most thick skinned money grubbing idiot would want to work for the FA , in one short interview they managed to absolutely hang him out to dry without actually saying anything of note .

Personally I think they need disbanding and a new federation to be formed with a prerequisite to have never worked for the organisation in the past .

The more news that comes out, the worse the FA look. The timing of this is so telling 

The little stunt during the game last night where all of the players displayed public support brought a strong reaction from Eni Aluko and another player who supports her. 

The FA investigated the racism allegations twice and cleared Sampson. In the lead up to the higher level investigation/hearing in October the FA clearly blinked today and conveniently sacked him for something they were already aware of that happened in 2014 when he was in charge of the Bristol ladies academy.

What I don't understand is that if the FA knew what he did in 2014 (which sounds serious) how did he get the England job in the first place?

Sampson looks very bad now but the FA look even worse.

I agree with Mark in that the FA, like FIFA, needs to be disbanded and incepted again with all new people.

Corrupt and incompetent.

On 17/09/2017 at 6:23 PM, Baloo said:

Can some one explain the medias vehement protection of Harry Redknapp as if he's some kind of national treasure. 

Correctly sacked for being sh!te the media referred to the news as Harry "parts company" with Birmingham. Then within minutes the mercenary gets his tuppence halfpenny worth on the radio by slagging off his own players and criticising the club for selling players at a loss. What he fails to mention or anyone fails to ask is unlike Zola harry takes the pay off. The greedy b@stard has always been a blameshifter but what I don't get is why Brum fans are dissapointed,

I understand the media want to keep him sweet so they can benefit from his wit and unrivaled analytical prowess, do me a favour! He's a self-serving dinosaur FFS spare us of his miserable chops spouting b0llocks.

He's just a another version of the equally irritating Ron Atkinson.

49 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Crouch knee high tackle on Fabregas is simply ignored by MOTD, and all media outlets. 

Doesn't fit the narrative , the more we get into it the more I'm going off the Premier League which is becoming as morally bankrupt as the Champions League , whether it's all the red tops banding together to cheer lead for United or they're desperation to over play anything negative we do and ignore the positives.

United V City 52 weeks of the year is what they want , with Spurs being crowned Champions.

2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Doesn't fit the narrative , the more we get into it the more I'm going off the Premier League which is becoming as morally bankrupt as the Champions League , whether it's all the red tops banding together to cheer lead for United or they're desperation to over play anything negative we do and ignore the positives.

United V City 52 weeks of the year is what they want , with Spurs being crowned Champions.

Like us demolishing the side Man Utd drew with and beat L'Arse, with our new CF bagging a hat-trick etc and then reporting this: http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11052949/chelsea-boss-antonio-conte-keen-on-italy-return

There's no bias at all, or hidden (or not so hidden!) agendas 

Ham   

Seeing as it's West Brom I wonder whether the ref will need to come out and publicly apologise for not giving them the penalty after they failed to benefit from the subsequent shot v L'Arse tonight?

Similarly, L'Arse were given a penalty for a shoulder to shoulder challenge similar to the Ramires non-penalty. 

My guess is that neither will be discussed anywhere tomorrow.

9 hours ago, Ham said:

Seeing as it's West Brom I wonder whether the ref will need to come out and publicly apologise for not giving them the penalty after they failed to benefit from the subsequent shot v L'Arse tonight?

Similarly, L'Arse were given a penalty for a shoulder to shoulder challenge similar to the Ramires non-penalty. 

My guess is that neither will be discussed anywhere tomorrow.

Sadly , we are the only people drawing the comparisons. Nobody cares because it's Chelsea the cheating , racist , nouveau rich , destroyers of the Russian economy club.