• Current Donation Goals

Forum Administrator

Media / Press

paulw66   
3 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

So Morata has also been misquoted, the media are definately back on our case this season. The truth isn't important any more it seems and the aim is clearly to disrupt and demoralise. Hopefully a big up yours with another trophy later this season.

He was and he wasn't........he said he doesn't like living in central London, which clearly meant he is looking to move into suburbia (Cobham are would make sense)......the press then take that to another level that he wants out entirely, which was garbage. 

11 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

So Morata has also been misquoted, the media are definately back on our case this season. The truth isn't important any more it seems and the aim is clearly to disrupt and demoralise. Hopefully a big up yours with another trophy later this season.

That much was obvious given how easy Conte had it last season. 

This is how they operate. This is what they did to Jose twice and it's also something I think Conte tried to say in his last presser as well. That he had seen the media do this to other managers before him. 

15 hours ago, Sleeping Dave said:

This is how they operate.

Pretty mildly in football I have to say.
The biggest news in the whole Russiagate story came out over the past 2 days, most papers haven't even mentioned it.  If you want honest reporting, there is not a paper out there to give it to you.

Holymoly   

Telegraph reporting Emenalo has resigned.

Already they are spinning it that he has been the voice of reason at the club over 10 years.

Edited by Holymoly

JaneB   

So Dennis is going into the jungle.  Should make an interesting watch.  Always underrated as a player in the my opinion.

7 hours ago, JaneB said:

So Dennis is going into the jungle.  Should make an interesting watch.  Always underrated as a player in the my opinion.

Interesting for him. I guess that means he has no expectation of coming back as a football manager again. He'd get too much ribbing from players and wags. 

It'll be odd to see the man himself on the box instead of watching Seargeant Steve Arnott in Line Of Duty and just imagining it is Wisey every episode. 

JaneB   
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Interesting for him. I guess that means he has no expectation of coming back as a football manager again. He'd get too much ribbing from players and wags. 

It'll be odd to see the man himself on the box instead of watching Seargeant Steve Arnott in Line Of Duty and just imagining it is Wisey every episode. 

Really?  That didn't strike me but I suppose I can sort of see what you mean.

Any one read about the ref who has been taken off the Blackpool game because of his name. Poor guy, never going to ref at UEFA level.