• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

paulw66   
49 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Wow , once in 2004 , once in 2005 and once in 2006 , scandalous.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_League_Manager_of_the_Month

If you do it by seasons

League Champions in 2005/06. Not one MOM award

League Champions in 2014/15. Not one MOM award

Yet in 2010/11 when we came 2nd, Carlo won it 3 times. 

When Wenger did the "invincible" season, he won it once. 

Almost as big a joke as the 2009/10 premier league team of the season........don't get me started.

Holymoly   

So we're being threatened with a two transfer window ban for violating some rule about signing youth players? They'll get us one way of the other after we're the only club side paying any attention to FFP

1 hour ago, Holymoly said:

So we're being threatened with a two transfer window ban for violating some rule about signing youth players? They'll get us one way of the other after we're the only club side paying any attention to FFP

That's what got me , DESPERATE to stay within FFP guidelines but ignoring what happened before at Barca ? 

I'm beginning to see why Emanalo left.

The enemy of football . 

Ham   

I wonder whether Morata was watching the penalty that was just given to Sterling. 

15 minutes ago, Ham said:

I wonder whether Morata was watching the penalty that was just given to Sterling. 

VAR cannot help when the ref is a bell End .

What I love is the inference by the commentator that whenever as a defender you put your hand on the attacker you're asking for a penalty .

It's a joke.

chara   

OK posted re the Sterling pen on the Norwich game site before reading here...glad I'm not the only one somewhat bemused..Sterling gets a go ahead penalty and Morata gets a red card....the more things change in the game the more somethings never change..

Martin Tyler , always ready with an anti Chelsea quip .

There's Ryan Bertrand , he's come so far since the days of Chelsea constantly loaning him out.

Yes Martin , apart from that one time when he played in and won the Champions League final .

Slightly higher echelon than plodding along in mid table Southampton.

No disrespect to Bertrand intended.

Edited by Mark Kelly

Ham   

Still waiting for the media outcry over the Morata/Sterling penalty claims. 

It was too easy an opportunity to demonise Chelsea players. Lets face it Brighton could have had one on Saturday, I'm guessing the ref bottled it after what had happened to Willian. Almost identical position and defensive foul and even the other Brighton penalty shout (which wasnt) the guy got booked for protesting but curiously not for going down too easily.

Whole thing is a mess, the refs dont know if they are coming or going decision wise and with the VAR they still go all closed shop with it to avoid any individual criticism. The Norwich screw up will be forgotten now as its Chelsea involved and probably by the time we encounter it again they will have got their act together somehow.