• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Anyone hear the commentary on SKY as Alexis Sanchez missed his penalty and scrambled in the rebound ?

"The stage was built for men like him showmen , magicians , dreamers"

What a load of utter brown nosing cobblers .

Ham   

If Sky cover the decisions at Anfield enough I swear they'll either replay the game or award Liverpool the Premier League by way of an apology.  20 minutes of each hour devoted to this topic all day. 

Also, why isn't there a campaign to get Kane banned for a clear dive? 

Not that kind of player? 

Sea foot   

Carragher has to be the most boring pundit on the planet. Glad I don't pay for Sky.

26 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

The Mail seems to think it's all over bar the shouting.

No one will remember what they wrote in 2 weeks time.  
On the one hand, now is precisely the time where Conte is lining up his next job, and Chelsea are lining up a replacement if needed.
On the other hand I just don't recall a time when the press got anything right this early.  In fact I recall CA writing his auto-biog about how he had been advising RA on future plans, and they still didn't forecast him as next manager till much much later.

31 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

They didn't even bother reporting on last nights FA cup games until this morning (including an 8-1 win for Swanseas, 2 goals, 2 assist for Tammy) and even then the reports are found as small side articles in the lower half of their football page. Too busy writing countless articles based on rumour, conjecture and speculation mainly regarding our manager. Just shows you what they consider sports journalism to be.

This may have been posted previously but I only just came across it. Ryan Mason on how Petr Cech helped him and his family through his awful injury. Further confirmation of what a top bloke he is, and how lucky he/we were that he ever played again given that Mason retired. Remember feeling quite sick watching that game after the incident. Couldn't unearth his thread so posted here.

20180216_135229.png

JaneB   
36 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

This may have been posted previously but I only just came across it. Ryan Mason on how Petr Cech helped him and his family through his awful injury. Further confirmation of what a top bloke he is, and how lucky he/we were that he ever played again given that Mason retired. Remember feeling quite sick watching that game after the incident. Couldn't unearth his thread so posted here.

20180216_135229.png

What a wonderful story albeit in sad circumstances. 

I didn't know anything about this. Peter Cech (and Juan Mata) top top blokes. Great respect and affection for both.