• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

paulw66   
30 minutes ago, JaneB said:

What a wonderful story albeit in sad circumstances. 

I didn't know anything about this. Peter Cech (and Juan Mata) top top blokes. Great respect and affection for both.

Agreed. Big Pete is a lovely bloke. He has also done the honourable thing and performed vert poorly since moving to Arsenal. 

JaneB   
7 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Agreed. Big Pete is a lovely bloke. He has also done the honourable thing and performed vert poorly since moving to Arsenal. 

Indeed! Once a Blue, always a Blue 💙 

Never taken to Courtois in the same way.

4 hours ago, JaneB said:

What a wonderful story albeit in sad circumstances. 

I didn't know anything about this. Peter Cech (and Juan Mata) top top blokes. Great respect and affection for both.

Me too Jane. 2 of the absolute best without doubt. 

Petr hasn't exactly performed as expected at Arsenal. However massively let down by an Arsenal defence. He has already saved their behind considering the gaps they leave and marking they fail to make. 

Having said all that, neither has our young and pretty Courtois.  Everybody is a winner here.

JaneB   
34 minutes ago, earthshine said:

@Petr hasn't exactly performed as expected at Arsenal. However massively let down by an Arsenal defence. He has already saved their behind considering the gaps they leave and marking they fail to make. 

Having said all that, neither has our young and pretty Courtois.  Everybody is a winner here.

I presume you mean 'young and pretty' in the metaphorical sense.  He's always reminded me of a young Charles de Gaulle.  Bit too 'chatty' off the field too.  Won't be unhappy when he b****** off to Real Madrid to be with his kids.   

8 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I presume you mean 'young and pretty' in the metaphorical sense.  He's always reminded me of a young Charles de Gaulle.  Bit too 'chatty' off the field too.  Won't be unhappy when he b****** off to Real Madrid to be with his kids.   

To be fair, quite a few of the recent interviews are actually old interviews re-published (mainly by the Spanish media, then picked up elsewhere) and made to look as if they are recent.

Spurs just given penalty where tackle began ten yards outside the box before falling in the box , went to VAR for ages and STILL got the wrong answer.

NB The penalty was disallowed for cheating , typical Spurs , cannot even take a wrongly awarded penalty without cheating .

Ham   
35 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Spurs just given penalty where tackle began ten yards outside the box before falling in the box , went to VAR for ages and STILL got the wrong answer.

NB The penalty was disallowed for cheating , typical Spurs , cannot even take a wrongly awarded penalty without cheating .

Funny because a few weeks ago, whilst watching us getting shafted by VAR I was told by my Spud nephew that it was a good thing. He's changed his tune tonight. 😂

Edited by Ham

1 hour ago, Ham said:

Funny because a few weeks ago, whilst watching us getting shafted by VAR I was told by my Spud nephew that it was a good thing. He's changed his tune tonight. 😂

Afterwards "expert" witness Chris "Homer" Foy , said it was the correct decision which is contrary to every commentator I've heard previously explain why the referee was correct to bring the play back to where the incident began , which in fairness has only been every single time it's ever happened in the last forty years. Just wait until they get the chance to change the rules next time it happens to us .

7 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

lol; we can't even a goal for being cleverly onside at times. Completely legal beating the offside trap....except for Chelsea FC ( with all the illegal Russian money) ( not Arsenal with all the Legal Russian money)