• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   
12 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

He didn't mean to spit in her face. 

Well if you spit through an open car window towards a young girl sitting in an adjacent car's passenger seat you might expect some of 'it' to land on her. 

11 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Nope, don't think so.

Ok, agree to differ.

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

The funny thing is Pete is I read the headlines and having read them I thought , "blimey what on earth can the bloke have said that pushed Carra over the edge like that ?" and when I saw the video I couldn't believe how innocuous the banter was " Jamie La , 2-1 "

It's hardly "Your father was a hamster and your mother an animal food trough wiper " 

And of course he didn't mean to spit in her face but plenty of people have gone to prison for things they didn't mean to do in the past  , it was a monumentally stupid overreaction.

Yes, I agree with all of this mate, particularly the last phrase obviously. You're right, I can't imagine what the bloke must have said, but whatever it was the ultimate reaction was shameful and stupid. Like I said, very much like the JT reaction to Anton allegedly. If JT did say what he was supposed to have then that too was a blindingly stupid reaction and his principal crime for me was to have been wound up like that. I never for one moment thought he was a racist of course. That made no sense. This is a similar situation I think and hence my attitude.

35 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Yes, I agree with all of this mate, particularly the last phrase obviously. You're right, I can't imagine what the bloke must have said, but whatever it was the ultimate reaction was shameful and stupid. Like I said, very much like the JT reaction to Anton allegedly. If JT did say what he was supposed to have then that too was a blindingly stupid reaction and his principal crime for me was to have been wound up like that. I never for one moment thought he was a racist of course. That made no sense. This is a similar situation I think and hence my attitude.

All the bloke said ( well all that was filmed anyway ) was " Jamie La ! 2-1 ! " and that was it.

7 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

All the bloke said ( well all that was filmed anyway ) was " Jamie La ! 2-1 ! " and that was it.

Right! He must have been totally gutted to have reacted as he did if that was indeed all that was said, or whatever was said for that matter.

Well considering Jamie is a former Liverpudlian, it is safe to say that the the Girl was lucky that she wasnt embalmed by any other human excrement. 

For that alone I thank Jamie for staying within the confines of human decency as he just Spat on the poor girl.

2 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Just for the record, spitting has always provoked an overreaction in Britain. Has always caused more outrage than a knee-capping or an elbow in the face. Ludicrous really.

QFT.   Spitting a) a deliberate attempt to get an opponent to hit you without the ref knowing why, b) "Continental", c) an attempt to pass on TB or other vile diseases, d) petty harmless now we have anti-biotics.  

What he done seems to be out of character and most of us have at one point or another, done something stupid ( some on a regular basis ).

And in this day and age, with social media being 'Judge, Jury and Executioner' at the click of a button, a person is found guilty before knowing all the facts. About any story. Just look at the Daily Fail regarding anything Chelsea.

No I'm not condoning what he done, he'll be punished, probably more by his own daughter and wife and he's got to live with that more so.

So for any impressionable children and young Adults present here let me just remind you, That when dealing with the quagmire that Jamie Carragher was faced with the First Line of Action is Always the Middle/ Two fingers salute. 

Spitting is the 3rd or fourth Action after exchange of colourful and tricky profanity and the Faux siding the car. ...

I cannot believe that there is not total and utter condemnation of Jamie Carragher. I am someone that is generally liberal when it comes to such things and do not think many things should get someone the sack but spitting in a 14 year olds girls face whilst her father simply say "Jamie Lad, 2-1?". That for me is absolutely outragous and cowardly, especially when it is coming from someone whos job, lest we forget, is to be impartial and occasionally insightful. Furthermore, the claims that he did not see her are a joke, he just simply did not care and thought he would get away with it. 

Additionally, people at Sky have lost their jobs for much less, remember when Rodney Marsh got sacked for saying that David Beckham would not sign for Newcastle because of what the Toon Army had done to Thailand? I mean that joke was aimed at DB's intelligence more than anything else. 

Edited by Conte Kante

I've just seen tommorows newspaper headlines...

John Terry spits in teenagers face whilst impersonating Jamie Carragher!!

I wouldn't put it past them lol