• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

9 minutes ago, Conte Kante said:

I cannot believe that there is not total and utter condemnation of Jamie Carragher. I am someone that is generally liberal when it comes to such things and do not think many things should get someone the sack but spitting in a 14 year olds girls face whilst her father simply say "Jamie Lad, 2-1?". That for me is absolutely outragous and cowardly, especially when it is coming from someone whos job, lest we forget, is to be impartial and occasionally insightful. Furthermore, the claims that he did not see her are a joke, he just simply did not care and thought he would get away with it. 

It wasn't quite like that.  The fact that the guy was driving, cutting Carragher up and blocking his way, had his passenger window down and was filming the whole thing (rather expertly at that), ought to give you a clue that Carragher was being set up.

As for the poor girl, she has been set up as a victim by her Dad.  
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get to hear quite a lot about this driver and some of his other antics in the next day or so.
An "exclusive" to the Mirror - the Sun will be out to get him, and you can be sure they have heard from him before.

Sea foot   

Droy. Give up mate! He spat at someone. Full stop.

8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

It wasn't quite like that.  The fact that the guy was driving, cutting Carragher up and blocking his way, had his passenger window down and was filming the whole thing (rather expertly at that), ought to give you a clue that Carragher was being set up.

As for the poor girl, she has been set up as a victim by her Dad.  
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get to hear quite a lot about this driver and some of his other antics in the next day or so.
An "exclusive" to the Mirror - the Sun will be out to get him, and you can be sure they have heard from him before.

Wasn't quite how you are describing it either.

The driver was not cutting up or blocking Carragher, he was driving parallel with him. Carragher was the first to lower his window, the other driver lowered his window in response.

I have also seen people online claim that:

1. The girl was in the back seat. Wrong, she was sat in the front, you can clearly see her legs in the front seat.

2. Carragher spat water (as if that is somehow less offensive). He said something just before he spat so he did not spit water.

3. Carragher did not see the girl. Complete nonsense, if he can see the driver he would have to be able to see the girl sat right in front of his view.

Agree that the driver is also an idiot for using a phone to film whilst driving, and should be punished appropriately. It doesn't excuse what Carragher has done though, very stupid and something I'm sure he will deeply regret.

9 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

You obviously haven't even watched it.

Holymoly   

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-43380378

Hopefully this wouldn't adversely affect dear old Roman...

"Take some sort of action to bar wealthy Russian oligarchs from accessing their mansions and other luxuries in London, as suggested by Tory MP and House of Commons foreign affairs committee chair Tom Tugendhat. One way this could happen is through the use of Unexplained Wealth Orders, which allow government officials to seize assets including property until they have been properly accounted for"

... although knowing our luck he'll probably be deported.

58 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

"Take some sort of action to bar wealthy Russian oligarchs from accessing their mansions and other luxuries in London, as suggested by Tory MP and House of Commons foreign affairs committee chair Tom Tugendhat. One way this could happen is through the use of Unexplained Wealth Orders, which allow government officials to seize assets including property until they have been properly accounted for"

Nothing will happen , the Tory's are up to their neck in it , plus they're all cosying up to the house of Saud at the moment who are worse.

32 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Nothing will happen , the Tory's are up to their neck in it , plus they're all cosying up to the house of Saud at the moment who are worse.

Aah the House of Saud. Less said the better. After the £65 billion deal for Typhoon jets I do think Saudis are our best friends. After all these jets are only going to be used against Poor Yemenis which is a Hallmark of the recent two Governments; Wars : far far away.

The anti Russian Propoganda continues, unfortunately for UK or Europe this is a just a Media war and nothing else. English being an International language will carry it's message across the globe. 

With due respect to the seriously ill people what did the Double spy think that he can pass the  KGB (?) employees list to the UK intelligence and and live his life in peace? Yes he served 13 years in prison for that but who knows what else he has been doing here in UK. 

Anyway The House of Saud, the Original one. Is one of the Bettee Reads I have come across. Richard Holden one. Somehow the Author was mysteriously killed in an explosion shortly after it's publication. Funny that huh? 

4 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Which oddly enough is what Corbyn said too.  But first you have to ask how they got their money to London in the first place, and recall that most of the billions were acquired in Yeltsin's 1990s when he was mostly listening to US advisers.

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Same story, only Yemen is, as you say, far far worse.

3 hours ago, earthshine said:

Anyway The House of Saud, the Original one. Is one of the Bettee Reads I have come across. Richard Holden one. Somehow the Author was mysteriously killed in an explosion shortly after it's publication. Funny that huh? 

David Holden, Shot with a single bullet, ordered by XXX https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Holden#Homicide

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Which oddly enough is what Corbyn said too.  But first you have to ask how they got their money to London in the first place, and recall that most of the billions were acquired in Yeltsin's 1990s when he was mostly listening to US advisers.

Same story, only Yemen is, as you say, far far worse.

David Holden, Shot with a single bullet, ordered by XXX https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Holden#Homicide

Thanks I seemed to remember it as a.car bomb.

Still hell of a read, well researched. And Banned in Saudi for the longest time. He names names their and ....one thing which is a heresy for All Saudis is ....You can't critisize King Faisal...

Well Holden did..

paulw66   

Wasn't sure where to stick this but, a good friend of mine has got a new boyfriend who I met at the weekend. He works in the media making short sports films / tv programmes. He is a Palace fan with no particular reason to dislike or like anything Chelsea any more or less than any other neutral. 

Not too long ago he made a short program with JT, and I can't remember what it was in connection with. He said JT was one of the nicest (probably 2nd to Juan Mata) footballers he has ever met in his line of work. He said there were loads of people present at this production, cameramen, producers, script writers, editors etc and JT went round and introduced himself to every single one, asking their name and what their role was in the production. A complete contrast to the media villain he is painted as. 

I wasn't surprised, but nice to hear from a neutral. 

• Like 2