• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

43 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Who cares what the media thinks even better when they write us off and the boys in blue triumph yet again.

Hopefully we will win something this season though I suspect it might just be third place yet also think our football will be much more appealing on the eye. Next season with a full pre-season with Sarri and no international competitions will be the time to really go after the silverware IMO.

I go into every season pretty much expecting us to win something, no matter how 'good' or 'bad' that season may be defined by our own fans or those outside the club. I fully expect us to win something this season, too. We have a recent history of regularly winning something. The core of our team have won trophies in the last two seasons. Indeed go back to 2004/05 and while the players who made up the core of that team have long gone, season after season there has been a core of players who have won trophies at the club the season before, and the one before that. That's why we keep picking up silverware and teams like Spurs and Liverpool, for all the 'great' players the media claim they have being coached by 'great' managers, don't.

• Like 2

Ham   

https://dailym.ai/2LFhyNX

Top story in the sports section of the mail.

It's gonna be a long and painful season media-wise unless the dippers nose-dive quick-smart.

JaneB   
9 minutes ago, Ham said:

https://dailym.ai/2LFhyNX

Top story in the sports section of the mail.

It's gonna be a long and painful season media-wise unless the dippers nose-dive quick-smart.

Saw this earlier unfortunately.

Quote further down "This is getting silly, and I'm a Liverpool fan"

Ham   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Saw this earlier unfortunately.

Quote further down "This is getting silly, and I'm a Liverpool fan"

Cue the Friends theme tune.....🙈

Screenshot_20180829-233718_Daily Mail Online.jpg

JaneB   
30 minutes ago, Ham said:

Cue the Friends theme tune.....🙈

Screenshot_20180829-233718_Daily Mail Online.jpg

I'll be there for youoo........unless you're our goalkeeper 🙄

There's 14 pics ffs. I mean who cares? 

• Haha 1

JaneB   

Now here IS a pic to warm the cockles of my heart.  

I feel privileged that the lovely Claudio still re-visits Chelsea after the way he was treated and here he is with the guy who won the title for him...

Eden and Claudio.jpg

Jasonb   

Nice picture Jane and good to see different generations of Chelsea representatives engaging in some good cheer.

• Like 1

jangz   

Ian Wright is a pain to listen too.. he has an agenda against us.. maybe since SWP could never make it.. but he lavks logic and common sense

paulw66   

Ian Wrong.

I see Motd were keen to point out Alonso should have had a red for 2 soft fouls. 

Funny how the analysis is so different when a full back kicks Hazard 3 or 4 times a game 

Leo91   

I was wondering if it was just me. Bloody hell matches would end 7 vs 8 if yellow cards were handed out willy nilly like that.