• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   
On 1 September 2018 at 2:47 PM, jangz said:

Ian Wright is a pain to listen too.. he has an agenda against us.. maybe since SWP could never make it.. but he lavks logic and common sense

He always comes over as a complete clown to me. Some ex players are very articulate. He isn't. Any pundit who says D'you Know What I Mean every five seconds shouldn't be on TV. And no, we don't know what you mean and we don't care anyway 🙄

4 hours ago, JaneB said:

He always comes over as a complete clown to me. Some ex players are very articulate. He isn't. Any pundit who says D'you Know What I Mean every five seconds shouldn't be on TV. And no, we don't know what you mean and we don't care anyway 🙄

Typical BBC media darling who they like to portray as everyone's favourite bufoon.  Actually I've met him and he is a total pr#ck.  Arrogant, rude and full of himself and typical of the worst kind of Arse fan.  Can't stand the moron and trust me he loves to push an anti-Chelsea agenda whenever he can. 

jangz   
15 hours ago, Gormangorman said:

Typical BBC media darling who they like to portray as everyone's favourite bufoon.  Actually I've met him and he is a total pr#ck.  Arrogant, rude and full of himself and typical of the worst kind of Arse fan.  Can't stand the moron and trust me he loves to push an anti-Chelsea agenda whenever he can. 

I remember post the match he was asked on hazard and how he is doing well in the system. His response was yes of course this is to show RM he belongs to the that level.. !! 

JaneB   

Two little snippets I came across today, completely unconnected.  Apologies for no links and if they have already been mentioned.

Papy Djilobodji has been sacked by Sunderland who want to sue for damages.

Merseyside Police have failed to make a single arrest more than five months after Man City's coach was attacked by thugs outside Anfield.  The cynic in me...….   

(I really miss DWMH)

28 minutes ago, JaneB said:

(I really miss DWMH)

This place is a lot quieter without him. I hope he's ok and is back soon, it's crazy how losing one poster can make such a difference to a forum.

JaneB   
8 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

This place is a lot quieter without him. I hope he's ok and is back soon, it's crazy how losing one poster can make such a difference to a forum.

Sure is :-(

I know he's still browsing. I even messaged him to check he was ok but to no avail 🤔

I guess we must respect his privacy. 

kev61   
On 02/09/2018 at 10:48 PM, Gormangorman said:

I met him too as well as John fashanu in Maida Vale whilst working for my brother.Wright was ok  but tried to be funny which just didn't work for me - I'm sure he appeals to people who would laugh at their wee finger.

Fash was very friendly and a gentleman.

Edited by kev61

On 02/09/2018 at 10:48 PM, Gormangorman said:

Can't stand the moron and trust me he loves to push an anti-Chelsea agenda whenever he can. 

It may well have been something to do with the reception he got at the bridge and stick when we visited highbury

Thank you Johnathan Pearce of Capital Radio days for the Ian Wright Song

All together now

Ian W**k W**k W**k

Ian W**k W**k W**k

Ian W**k W**k W**k

Mr Wright was guaranteed to lose his head when the singing started :0)

7 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

It may well have been something to do with the reception he got at the bridge and stick when we visited highbury

Thank you Johnathan Pearce of Capital Radio days for the Ian Wright Song

All together now

Ian W**k W**k W**k

Ian W**k W**k W**k

Ian W**k W**k W**k

Mr Wright was guaranteed to lose his head when the singing started :0)

Oh no, don't remind me of the days when Jonathan Pearce acted like a rabid Gooner.  He's not much better these days either.  Ian Wright is an imbecile. but he's no worse than many others (Alan Shearer, Danny Murphy, Roy Keane, Jermain Jenas, Martin Keown, Alan Brazil, Micky Quinn and Tony Gale spring to mind).

59 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Oh no, don't remind me of the days when Jonathan Pearce acted like a rabid Gooner.  He's not much better these days either.  Ian Wright is an imbecile. but he's no worse than many others (Alan Shearer, Danny Murphy, Roy Keane, Jermain Jenas, Martin Keown, Alan Brazil, Micky Quinn and Tony Gale spring to mind).

Yes you are right, but don't forget the chelsea hating pri#k of all pric#s:  Stan Victor Collymore.