• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Speaking of biased tw#ts, anybody listening to Jonathan Pearce commentary on MOTD?  Hating every Chelsea goal as it goes in and reminding everyone that the Chelsea squad cost more than Cardiff at every opportunity.  He almost had an orgasm when Bamba scored mind. Also f##k off Neil Warnock!

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Gormangorman said:

Yes you are right, but don't forget the chelsea hating pri#k of all pric#s:  Stan Victor Collymore.

I forgot about him, but the list is the anti-Chelsea brigade is so big I just can't be ar**d to name them all.

paulw66   
On 9/15/2018 at 10:48 PM, Gormangorman said:

Speaking of biased tw#ts, anybody listening to Jonathan Pearce commentary on MOTD?  Hating every Chelsea goal as it goes in and reminding everyone that the Chelsea squad cost more than Cardiff at every opportunity.  He almost had an orgasm when Bamba scored mind. Also f##k off Neil Warnock!

I am going to watch closely whenever he commentates on City games, and whether he is that keen to point out the financial disparity of the 2 sides with quite as much gusto. I jest, as we know he won't. 

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

I am going to watch closely whenever he commentates on City games, and whether he is that keen to point out the financial disparity of the 2 sides with quite as much gusto. I jest, as we know he won't. 

It's like special "invisible" money that has fuelled City's rise . 

paulw66   
17 hours ago, blueandproud said:

I forgot about him, but the list is the anti-Chelsea brigade is so big I just can't be ar**d to name them all.

Collymore, Wright, Burley, Sutton, Gale, Jenas, ignoring all the obvious ex Liverpool clowns. 

Craig Burley has got the biggest chip on his shoulder I have ever seen

jangz   
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Collymore, Wright, Burley, Sutton, Gale, Jenas, ignoring all the obvious ex Liverpool clowns. 

Craig Burley has got the biggest chip on his shoulder I have ever seen

lol Jenas actually had a piece over the weekend about how hazard is not that great or near the best player in Europe. he has been at it since the FA Cup last year. I mean jenas actually is a nobody in English football was never good enough to be even dream of playing for the likes of Chelsea but seems to know it all when it comes to worldclass ability.

JaneB   
On ‎15‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 6:37 PM, blueandproud said:

Oh no, don't remind me of the days when Jonathan Pearce acted like a rabid Gooner.  He's not much better these days either.  Ian Wright is an imbecile. but he's no worse than many others (Alan Shearer, Danny Murphy, Roy Keane, Jermain Jenas, Martin Keown, Alan Brazil, Micky Quinn and Tony Gale spring to mind).

Shout at me if you want but I don't actually mind Alan Shearer as a pundit.  I've heard him being pro-Chelsea when others haven't been.

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Shout at me if you want but I don't actually mind Alan Shearer as a pundit.  I've heard him being pro-Chelsea when others haven't been.

He's ok.........a bit of a cliche user. 

Murphy is alright too. 

JaneB   
4 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

He's ok.........a bit of a cliche user. 

Murphy is alright too. 

I'm very guilty of that too, but then I'm not on TV.

Danny Murphy is just soooooooooo boring and needless to say he's ex Liverpool too.  Mind you I've just read he qualified as a physiotherapist in 2015 so maybe he has hidden depths!

Sea foot   

I need a cliche like I need hole in the head. 😜

• Haha 1