CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   
33 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

I need a cliche like I need hole in the head. 😜

Ok ok, don't get your knickers in a twist 😂

On 17/09/2018 at 11:35 AM, paulw66 said:

Craig Burley has got the biggest chip on his shoulder I have ever seen

I thought he had snuffed it!  Burley was an absolute digrace on S**tanta and ESPN years ago, and is still bitter at being ditched by us in 1997.  The truth often hurts Craig, you just weren't good enough!

6 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

I thought he had snuffed it!  Burley was an absolute digrace on S**tanta and ESPN years ago, and is still bitter at being ditched by us in 1997.  The truth often hurts Craig, you just weren't good enough!

I'm sure I remember one week he made a suicidal back pass in a game costing us the points only to do the exact same thing the next week ! That's what my addled brain is telling me , I'm sure someone can put me right.

16 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm sure I remember one week he made a suicidal back pass in a game costing us the points only to do the exact same thing the next week ! That's what my addled brain is telling me , I'm sure someone can put me right.

Fa cup semi V united

bert19   
On 17/09/2018 at 9:35 AM, paulw66 said:

I am going to watch closely whenever he commentates on City games, and whether he is that keen to point out the financial disparity of the 2 sides with quite as much gusto. I jest, as we know he won't. 

I notice Liverpool spending about £300m in 12-18 months and Man United throwing money at the wall in the hope it builds them a team has gone strangely under the radar as well.  Wasn't it Noel Gallagher who said that United point out everyone else's spending whilst it's raining tenners at their place? 

But we continue to ruin football....

bert19   
41 minutes ago, fillerywhereru said:

Fa cup semi V united

Oh Christ. Do you remember that?  Tried to overhead kick it and booted it back towards his own goal.  What a grade A Wally 

Sciatika   
5 hours ago, bert19 said:

Oh Christ. Do you remember that?

I've been trying to forget.

Conversation

Joe there’s a rumour going round that Canadian MLSE are going to buy the club. Could it be that they are just possible investors in the building process as you’ve spoken about Re Raine

1 hour ago, r.bartlett said:

Conversation

Joe there’s a rumour going round that Canadian MLSE are going to buy the club. Could it be that they are just possible investors in the building process as you’ve spoken about Re Raine

Lol scenes Jonny Kydd, scenes