• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

And Mark Lawrenson predicts Liverpool about to go 83 games unbeaten............

And pigs will fly.  That silly old fool should have been put out to grass years ago, along with his crap gags.

JaneB   
3 hours ago, paulw66 said:

And Mark Lawrenson predicts Liverpool about to go 83 games unbeaten............

So b***** what?  Is that all he can come up with?  And the last time they actually won anything was the league cup in 2012.

I've decided I can't waste any more energy on despising Liverpool and their idiot cheerleaders.  I'm just going to let it pass over me.  They're not worth it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

So b***** what?  Is that all he can come up with?  And the last time they actually won anything was the league cup in 2012.

I've decided I can't waste any more energy on despising Liverpool and their idiot cheerleaders.  I'm just going to let it pass over me.  They're not worth it.

They did have a very good season in 13/14.  2nd best PL season in points ever for them.   With a manager with excellent pedigree.  Shame they sacked him just over a year later.  All been down hill since  :)  

image.png.a7fe5cfbaa73cadfe404a0c241f423e7.png

JaneB   
36 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

They did have a very good season in 13/14.  2nd best PL season in points ever for them.   With a manager with excellent pedigree.  Shame they sacked him just over a year later.  All been down hill since  :)  

image.png.a7fe5cfbaa73cadfe404a0c241f423e7.png

No disrespect Droy but 2nd is nowhere.

And off Rodgers went to that exciting and competitive league in Scotland.  Yawn.

So just turned on TalkSport to hear if their buildup to the chelsea match will be fair:  The Sports Breakfast says guests coming up are Ian Rush and some scouse sportswoman and Tony Cascarino on his beloved Liverpool and the odious Georgie Bingham saying she can't wait to see Salah score.

Talk about bias, all they need now is to wheel in Micky Quinn and they would be as pro- scouse as the BBC lol

And all the more enjoyable if the impossible happens. Hats, words and lobscouse to be eaten. Hoping for pie n mash ...

2 hours ago, blue moon said:

And all the more enjoyable if the impossible happens. Hats, words and lobscouse to be eaten. Hoping for pie n mash ...

Can I have the vegetarian option? 😉

Please take the mash, Bob; pie will do just fine for me. Provided it isn’t the humble variety.