• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   
2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

On the other hand, if you think anything will happen as a result, I just don't believe it.

Well just say that then. Much easier to follow.

5 hours ago, Ham said:

Well just say that then. Much easier to follow.

I said it half a dozen times, you stuck fighting your own fight.

Ham   
28 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I said it half a dozen times, you stuck fighting your own fight.

Not true.  You kept demonstrating that you haven't read the article and don't understand the new issue which was not previously admitted to publicly by the clubs or uefa. An issue which has La Liga amongst others demanding a new investigation. An issue which now includes potential fraud on the part of Infantino himself for leaking private details on the investigation to City and PSG for some, as yet, unknown reason. 

We always thought that Etihad and the other "sponsors" were writing cheques beyond the commercial value of the sponsorship

They weren't. Mansour was writing them because Etihad wouldn't, to the tune of 90% of the published level of sponsorship. 

This goes beyond related parties.  It's fraud and their own emails have just this week been released.

What are you not getting?

Edited by Ham

2 hours ago, Ham said:

What are you not getting?

Most of it.  Partly because most of the stuff you are saying now was not in the article you accused me of not reading.
And partly because even if there is "proof" that Man City has been acting precisely as we always thought it was acting, I still don't see how that changes a thing.

There was an attempt at an illegal cartel.  For the heads of the Spanish and Italian FAs to point the finger now is dubious at best.
UEFA can't do anything because the cartel has always been liable to a challenge in court.
UEFA can't accuse City of false accounting, they have not been defrauded.
No government is going to accuse a company of declaring an increase in equity as taxable income.

It's over.  City and PSG called the bluff of Platini's cartel.  UEFA could suffer far more if they proceed further.

2 hours ago, Ham said:

An issue which has La Liga amongst others demanding a new investigation.

Have you ever watched Yes Minister.

Ham   
43 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

And partly because even if there is "proof" that Man City has been acting precisely as we always thought it was acting, I still don't see how that changes a thing.

Ok.  I do.  I'd suggest you read all of the articles released on the subject this week before having such a definitive and absolute opinion.

It's over.  City and PSG called the bluff of Platini's cartel.  UEFA could suffer far more if they proceed further.

I'm actually looking forward to a new independent investigation into UEFA, not by them. What if Barca and Madrid, amongst others, aren't happy with this? Who should UEFA favour? These traditional football behemoths or the nouveau riche?

Have you ever watched Yes Minister.

Yes, I watched it and Yes Prime Minister too.  Are you suggesting that UEFA is Jim Hacker and that the Oil Clubs' Solicitors are Humphrey, always one step ahead, wagging the dog?

23 minutes ago, Ham said:

I'm actually looking forward to a new independent investigation into UEFA, not by them. What if Barca and Madrid, amongst others, aren't happy with this? Who should UEFA favour? These traditional football behemoths or the nouveau riche?

That ship sailed too.  FFP was set up as an illegal cartel by Platini - the one that was suspended (and resigned) for taking a $2m bribe from er Blatter.
He'll get the blame for everything (and to be fair it was essentially his cartel).  One thing for sure, Barca, RM and Juve don't want that can of worms opened.

33 minutes ago, Ham said:
4 hours ago, Ham said:

An issue which has La Liga amongst others demanding a new investigation.

Yes, I watched it and Yes Prime Minister too.  Are you suggesting that UEFA is Jim Hacker and that the Oil Clubs' Solicitors are Humphrey, always one step ahead, wagging the dog?

Then you'll know how an inquiry kills a threat rather than executes it.

Ham   

Mourinho tries to attack our assistant coach physically for inciting him.

Accuses him of being unprofessional and immature.

Fast forward a couple of weeks.........  Tool. 

Edited by Ham

13 minutes ago, Ham said:

Mourinho tries to attack our assistant coach physically for inciting him.

I don't think anyone saw that - just as no one saw the eye poke - not even Vilanova.

You are living in a made up world Ham.

Meanwhile 3 wins in a row, and a draw at the weekend at City will leave a lot of people having to eat humble pie.
Still not sacked...  Only 3 other the PL managers from when he joined Man U still in their jobs in the prem.

Funny - it seems the whole internet is calling JM a troll!

55 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't think anyone saw that.

Everyone and his dog, saw that.

55 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Well, one of you is, and I don't think that it's Ham....:).

Ham   
52 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't think anyone saw that - just as no one saw the eye poke - not even Vilanova.

Meanwhile 3 wins in a row, and a draw at the weekend at City will leave a lot of people having to eat humble pie.
Still not sacked...  Only 3 other the PL managers from when he joined Man U still in their jobs in the prem.

Funny - it seems the whole internet is calling JM a troll!

Ignoring his hypocritical behaviour again I see.

Cultish. 

Not even going back to the eye gouge discussion. 

Screenshot_20181107-224510_Daily Mail Online.jpg