• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

34 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Everyone and his dog, saw that.

JM tried to attack Ianni ??????????

hahahahaha - some people just invent the world to justify their prejudices.

35 minutes ago, Ham said:

Ignoring his hypocritical behaviour again I see.

Cultish. 

He wound you up did he?  Enough to think that that ear cupping was the equivalent of fist pumping 3 feet away from the oppo manager?  
You certainly lost all judgement there.

36 minutes ago, Ham said:

Not even going back to the eye gouge discussion. 

I shouldn't.   A world of fiction.

Ham   
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Yes but he was held back by stewards. Open your eyes.

Don't they just.

He wound you up did he?  Enough to think that that ear cupping TO A HOSTILE CROWD was the equivalent of fist pumping 3 feet away from the oppo manager?  You certainly lost all judgement there.

One of these things is far more serious than the other.  Police and stewards will tell you that much.

kev61   
48 minutes ago, Ham said:

Ignoring his hypocritical behaviour again I see.

Cultish. 

Not even going back to the eye gouge discussion. 

Screenshot_20181107-224510_Daily Mail Online.jpg

Another classless act  by the tso - problem is I thought Utd played  well and the line up and tactics looked spot on to me.Bringing Mata and Fellaini on was a stroke of genius by the luckiest manager I have ever witnesed.

If he gets a result against City I will consider selling my soul to the devil it seems to have worked for him.

38 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Yes. Everybody else saw it, but not you? What a surprise.....

38 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Surely you're being harsh on yourself.....

9 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

He wound you up did he?  Enough to think that that ear cupping was the equivalent of fist pumping 3 feet away from the oppo manager?  

Personally I think inciting a very passionate crowd after losing very late on in a big European game is far worse, especially when you previously coached one of their rivals.

3 hours ago, McCreadie said:

I saw the eye poke.

Shame you don't have a video of it then.  Shame that if you were in the Barca dugout you or someone else from Barca never mentioned it.  Next time it happens, tell Vilanova that correct form when poked in the eye  is to fall away clutching eye, not turn straight back towards your attacker and then watch the game.  Shame you never told the Spanish FA about it.  
Still if you believe enough perhaps you remember seeing it.

9 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

Personally I think inciting a very passionate crowd after losing very late on in a big European game is far worse, especially when you previously coached one of their rivals.

Other than those who were already shouting abuse at JM, I really doubt many Juve fans even noticed him.  It's tricky to incite people from 100 yards away.

18 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

Yes. Everybody else saw it, but not you? What a surprise.....

Did you see the attack, MT, you don't actually say.  Did you mention it in the match thread?  Did anyone describe it as an attack on the day?  
Other than Ham, even now, does anyone really think it was an attack?  (I expect 5 people to tell me I am wrong, but maybe one person, like McCreadie, bold enough to actually claim to have seen an attack).

5 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Shame you don't have a video of it then.  Shame that if you were in the Barca dugout you or someone else from Barca never mentioned it.  Next time it happens, tell Vilanova that correct form when poked in the eye  is to fall away clutching eye, not turn straight back towards your attacker and then watch the game.  Shame you never told the Spanish FA about it.  
Still if you believe enough perhaps you remember seeing it.

Other than those who were already shouting abuse at JM, I really doubt many Juve fans even noticed him.  It's tricky to incite people from 100 yards away.

Did you see the attack, MT, you don't actually say.  Did you mention it in the match thread?  Did anyone describe it as an attack on the day?  
Other than Ham, even now, does anyone really think it was an attack?  (I expect 5 people to tell me I am wrong, but maybe one person, like McCreadie, bold enough to actually claim to have seen an attack).

He died of cancer in mid 2014... but you'd know that if you weren't so busy defending Mourinho and Putin

2 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

He died of cancer in mid 2014... but you'd know that if you weren't so busy defending Mourinho and Putin

Attack one, change of topic noted.

1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Attack one, change of topic noted.

Not a change of topic... just pointing out the bleedin' obvious to one suffering from severe myopia (ironic, given the nature of the subject!)

• Like 1