• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

13 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Shame you don't have a video of it then.  Shame that if you were in the Barca dugout you or someone else from Barca never mentioned it.  Next time it happens, tell Vilanova that correct form when poked in the eye  is to fall away clutching eye, not turn straight back towards your attacker and then watch the game.  Shame you never told the Spanish FA about it.  

Shame that it has upset you that I choose to interpret something different to you. It really doesn’t matter.

10 hours ago, McCreadie said:

Shame that it has upset you that I choose to interpret something different to you. It really doesn’t matter.

Interpret?  I thought you saw it?
Actually what does matter is not the JM story, but how otherwise intelligent people jump to believe nonsense stories despite a clear lack of evidence,  no credible accuser and an obvious motive for some to deceive.  There is a duty to call out this kind of manipulation of people.

9 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Interpret?  I thought you saw it?
Actually what does matter is not the JM story, but how otherwise intelligent people jump to believe nonsense stories despite a clear lack of evidence,  no credible accuser and an obvious motive for some to deceive. There is a duty to call out this kind of manipulation of people.

My brain interprets what my eyes see. We disagree about the lack of evidence, that is all.

At risk of personal attacks by the pair of you and perhaps others, it seems clear to me that while Vilanova was not caused any pain, JM patently jabbed a finger in the direction of his eye. Therefore, while no actual injury seems to have been caused, it is less easy to establish the degree to which there was intent to do so. Put simply, did JM not intend harm, pull his punches or simply miss? We will never know for sure, and will have to make do with having our own - conflicting - opinions. My view? He rarely acts without thinking, has no known (to me) record of common assault, nor has he a record of missing his targets. So he pulled his punch. Threatening behaviour, no more. Up to 6 months in a UK court.

4 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Threatening behaviour, no more. Up to 6 months in a UK court.

... if someone made a complaint, if the CPS chose to follow it up, and if found guilty - all of which  are unlikely - neither Vilanova, Barca or Spanish FA took it up.

An attempt is as serious an offence as actually doing something if and only if there is clear proof there was an attempt (very rare and likely doesn't cut it at all).

But thanks for a good description of what the evidence shows.  As opposed to the Decision-Based Evidence of others.

JaneB   
22 hours ago, Bob Singleton said:

He died of cancer in mid 2014... but you'd know that if you weren't so busy defending Mourinho and Putin

I bet the poor man wished that all he had to worry about was a poke in the eye from Jose. 

I cannot believe that you did not know he had since died Droy which makes this never ending debate pointless and in bad taste.

Whatever Jose does, or attempts to do, is calculated and all about him.  He can't help it.  Taking the pressure off the team?  No, making it all about me, again.  I used to dream of being the second Mrs. Mourinho.  Now I think the first Mrs. Mourinho deserves a medal for living with that ego for so long.  It's relentless. 

Ham   
20 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I used to dream of being the second Mrs. Mourinho.  Now I think the first Mrs. Mourinho deserves a medal for living with that ego for so long. 

Very good.

Incidentally, Droy still dreams of being the second Mrs Jose. 

• Haha 3

JaneB   
12 minutes ago, Ham said:

Very good.

Incidentally, Droy still dreams of being the second Mrs Jose. 

A match made in heaven 💙❤️💞

10 minutes ago, blue moon said:

I thought she lived in Portugal while he lived in a hotel, Jane? (Can't say I blame her)

Ooh I'm not sure. I know he lives in The Lowry but thought the family were settled in London. 

If I were her I wouldn't be inclined to leave him to his own devices for too long though. 

This repugnant individual (Mourinho)is a disgrace to to the Premier League and a disgrace to football.  One of these days a rival coach will chin him, he certaainly deserves it, and no-one with a brain will have any sympathy for him, Mourinho really is asking for it.  A classless, despicable, odious little creature.  Hope City stuff his shower of a team.

Three other words summing up his actions the other day,  Pot, kettle, black.

Edited by blueandproud