CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Ham   

☝️ Shots fired!

Cue Droy in 3, 2, 1..........

• Haha 1

JaneB   
10 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

This repugnant individual (Mourinho)is a disgrace to to the Premier League and a disgrace to football.  One of these days a rival coach will chin him, he certaainly deserves it, and no-one with a brain will have any sympathy for him, Mourinho really is asking for it.  A classless, despicable, odious little creature.  Hope City stuff his shower of a team.

Three other words summing up his actions the other day,  Pot, kettle, black.

Wow 😳

1 minute ago, JaneB said:

Wow 😳

I'm just sick and tired of his antics, they are boorish, pathetic and beyond childish.  , Mourinho is basically an attention seeker, I'm glad we're well rid of him, I lost all respect for him after the way he abused Eva Carniero in a foul mouthed tirade, you don't talk to anyone like that.  

3 hours ago, blue moon said:

At risk of personal attacks by the pair of you and perhaps others, it seems clear to me that while Vilanova was not caused any pain, JM patently jabbed a finger in the direction of his eye. Therefore, while no actual injury seems to have been caused, it is less easy to establish the degree to which there was intent to do so. Put simply, did JM not intend harm, pull his punches or simply miss? We will never know for sure, and will have to make do with having our own - conflicting - opinions. My view? He rarely acts without thinking, has no known (to me) record of common assault, nor has he a record of missing his targets. So he pulled his punch. Threatening behaviour, no more. Up to 6 months in a UK court.

And Amen to that Blue. Well said!

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

I bet the poor man wished that all he had to worry about was a poke in the eye from Jose. 

I cannot believe that you did not know he had since died Droy which makes this never ending debate pointless and in bad taste.

Whatever Jose does, or attempts to do, is calculated and all about him.  He can't help it.  Taking the pressure off the team?  No, making it all about me, again.  I used to dream of being the second Mrs. Mourinho.  Now I think the first Mrs. Mourinho deserves a medal for living with that ego for so long.  It's relentless. 

And very well said to you Ma'am. Greetings from Cartagena on the Colombian Caribbean coast where it's bloody hot and humid, but really fantastic all the same!

Hasta lluego!

JaneB   
9 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

And very well said to you Ma'am. Greetings from Cartagena on the Colombian Caribbean coast where it's bloody hot and humid, but really fantastic all the same!

Hasta lluego!

Thank you!!

Show off!!  It's pouring with rain and blowing a gale where I am 🙁

chara   
36 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Thank you!!

Show off!!  It's pouring with rain and blowing a gale where I am 🙁

Well said Jane....-18C when I got up this am but brilliant blue sky without a cloud now although "chilly"

I am pretty sure I saw a video of JM attempting to poke his finger "somewhere" but wish all that stuff was put away where it belongs..in the past..as should be Jose...two past managers come to mind who had class and were gentleman..Johnny Neal and Dave Sexton..,, they did not leave a bad taste or conflicting fan opinions. As Chelsea "person" JM is not in that group. He came, He conquered, He blew it>>>>

.My list of "disliked" clubs stays the same but position usually depends on the current manager. Burnley now very high as is Newcastle...Manure very high now without the grudging respect in the past (Leeds always #1..I'm from a "certain" generation.)

NO MORE JOSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaneB   
22 minutes ago, chara said:

Well said Jane....-18C when I got up this am but brilliant blue sky without a cloud now although "chilly"

I am pretty sure I saw a video of JM attempting to poke his finger "somewhere" but wish all that stuff was put away where it belongs..in the past..as should be Jose...two past managers come to mind who had class and were gentleman..Johnny Neal and Dave Sexton..,, they did not leave a bad taste or conflicting fan opinions. As Chelsea "person" JM is not in that group. He came, He conquered, He blew it>>>>

.My list of "disliked" clubs stays the same but position usually depends on the current manager. Burnley now very high as is Newcastle...Manure very high now without the grudging respect in the past (Leeds always #1..I'm from a "certain" generation.)

NO MORE JOSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chara

"chilly" 😂 I bet it's still warm!

Chris Hughton seems a classy guy but there's not a lot of class about in football any more, or anywhere for that matter.

I still hate Leeds!

Hope you're not still living on pizzas!! 

kev61   
4 hours ago, blueandproud said:

This repugnant individual (Mourinho)is a disgrace to to the Premier League and a disgrace to football.  One of these days a rival coach will chin him, he certaainly deserves it, and no-one with a brain will have any sympathy for him, Mourinho really is asking for it.  A classless, despicable, odious little creature.  Hope City stuff his shower of a team.

Three other words summing up his actions the other day,  Pot, kettle, black.

I've been saying this for years!.The intelligent manu fans are saying the same now.When Mourhino's wax work was unveiled in Madame tussauds Mourhino was first in the queue followed by a guy wearing a tee shirt stating 'Droy is my hero' on the back and 'Mourhino is my hero' on the front.

20 minutes ago, kev61 said:

I've been saying this for years!.The intelligent manu fans are saying the same now.When Mourhino's wax work was unveiled in Madame tussauds Mourhino was first in the queue followed by a guy wearing a tee shirt stating 'Droy is my hero' on the back and 'Mourhino is my hero' on the front.

Don't worry, he'll flop one day.