• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

If United lose today they will be 12 points behind after 12 games and almost certainly out of the title race. Absolutely shocking start to the season.

I know a lot of united fans, not the plastic Surrey based ones but actual fans that come from Manchester and actually go to games. Every single one of them wants rid of him. Every single one of them thinks he has been a massive disappointment. Every single one of them wants him sacked if they lose today. 

Droy can think what he likes, it really doesn't matter what a random Chelsea fan on the internet thinks. 

Edited by Martin1905

Jasonb   
39 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

If United lose today they will be 12 points behind after 12 games and almost certainly out of the title race. Absolutely shocking start to the season.

I know a lot of united fans, not the plastic Surrey based ones but actual fans that come from Manchester and actually go to games. Every single one of them wants rid of him. Every single one of them thinks he has been a massive disappointment. Every single one of them wants him sacked if they lose today. 

Droy can think what he likes, it really doesn't matter what a random Chelsea fan on the internet thinks. 

I expect them to lose though Mourinho to make a match of it.

Despite a lot of fans wanting him out while he is getting results like the one against Juventus and as long as he keeps bouncing back they will stick with him at least this season.

Of course Mourinho's habit of having strange moments where he 'loses' self control might also curtail his time at Utd

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Contrary to rumour, this is not a season where Man U have had a crisis over 11 games,  This is just a season where Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal have had a remarkably strong first 11/12 games.  That will end soon for 2 or 3 of us.

United right now are in line with how Chelsea finished last season.  But with 27 games to play.  There is no crisis.  I don't know the Man U fans you know (did hey travel to Turin?), but I do see a lot of support for JM from the crowds from my TV.  They'll be singing "Jose Mourinho's red and white army" again today.

Daily Mail fully behind City taking on UEFA and their flawed FFP program.

Just like they'd be if it was us who were inventing sponsorship deals to stop making a £200M loss.

Ham   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

I'll be singing "Jose Mourinho's red and white army" again today.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Contrary to rumour, this is not a season where Man U have had a crisis over 11 games,  This is just a season where Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal have had a remarkably strong first 11/12 games.  That will end soon for 2 or 3 of us.

If they lose today they will have won 50% of their games this season, lost 4 out of 12 and have a negative goal difference.  Regardless of how the rest of the teams are doing that is a  terrible start to the season for Manchester United.

United right now are in line with how Chelsea finished last season.  But with 27 games to play.  There is no crisis.  I don't know the Man U fans you know (did hey travel to Turin?), but I do see a lot of support for JM from the crowds from my TV.  They'll be singing "Jose Mourinho's red and white army" again today.

And I sang Conte's name right up until the end of the FA cup final. Doesn't mean I wanted him here. 

53 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

If they lose today they will have won 50% of their games this season, lost 4 out of 12 and have a negative goal difference.  Regardless of how the rest of the teams are doing that is a  terrible start to the season for Manchester United.

Since when has 50%  been bad?  How many Man U managers have averaged 60%.  Just the one, with SAF close behind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Manchester_United_F.C._managers#Statistics

I think those full of bile for JM need a little perspective.  Man U have had decades in the past of being the biggest spending club while winning very little.  Last year they were 2nd biggest spender and came second.

I do agree though that they really do have a crap defence, take games against City away and I think they have conceded more than anyone.  And that frankly JM's comments on it have been pretty mild (while his choices haven't been smart).

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

And I sang Conte's name right up until the end of the FA cup final. Doesn't mean I wanted him here. 

Good for you, but lets face it, not many did.  Loads of Man U fans sing JM's name.

Thank goodness there's Jamie Carragher summarising today and we'll definitely get an unbiased view from the ex Everton supporter who played for Liverpool who we'll overtake if we win today .

JaneB   

Man U are now 8th with 20 points, 12 points behind their next door neighbours who beat them 3 1 today. They have a goal difference of -1.  I don't know how that can be argued as anything less than disastrous.

Still, just to change the subject, what is this nonsense about Wayne Rooney being invited back for his 120th England cap and to say farewell to everyone? Football is showbiz these days 🙄

I can just see JT being afforded that privilege.

WR was a good footballer but he never won anything with England. He's an idiot off the field which seems to get conveniently forgotten about and now he's b******* off to the US to make yet more millions for Mrs Rooney to spend. Jeez.

Rant over. I'm in a bad mood because we should have won today 😡 

8 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Man U are now 8th with 20 points, 12 points behind their next door neighbours who beat them 3 1 today. They have a goal difference of -1.  I don't know how that can be argued as anything less than disastrous.

It's 20 points in 12 games.  They have played 3 of the top 4.  They just beat Juve away.  They are just one of 3 teams to have scored against City without conceding 6.  With all the wishful thinking in the world, it is miles short of a disaster.

Matic and the CBs though are a real problem.