• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   
14 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

It's 20 points in 12 games.  They have played 3 of the top 4.  They just beat Juve away.  They are just one of 3 teams to have scored against City without conceding 6.  With all the wishful thinking in the world, it is miles short of a disaster.

Matic and the CBs though are a real problem. 

This is MANCHESTER UNITED though!

Still, time to move on.

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Man U are now 8th with 20 points, 12 points behind their next door neighbours who beat them 3 1 today. They have a goal difference of -1.  I don't know how that can be argued as anything less than disastrous.

Still, just to change the subject, what is this nonsense about Wayne Rooney being invited back for his 120th England cap and to say farewell to everyone? Football is showbiz these days 🙄

I can just see JT being afforded that privilege.

WR was a good footballer but he never won anything with England. He's an idiot off the field which seems to get conveniently forgotten about and now he's b******* off to the US to make yet more millions for Mrs Rooney to spend. Jeez.

Rant over. I'm in a bad mood because we should have won today 😡 

The thing is, Argos jewellery isn't that expensive, so what does she do with the rest of the money?

1 hour ago, JaneB said:

Still, just to change the subject, what is this nonsense about Wayne Rooney being invited back for his 120th England cap and to say farewell to everyone? Football is showbiz these days 🙄

I can just see JT being afforded that privilege.

WR was a good footballer but he never won anything with England. He's an idiot off the field which seems to get conveniently forgotten about and now he's b******* off to the US to make yet more millions for Mrs Rooney to spend. Jeez.

Isn't the whole thing just some marketing shtick.  Either for the US domestic league or for the PL on TV in US or both.

JaneB   
3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Isn't the whole thing just some marketing shtick.  Either for the US domestic league or for the PL on TV in US or both.

Well yes exactly.

JaneB   
20 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

The thing is, Argos jewellery isn't that expensive, so what does she do with the rest of the money?

Ha ha 😂 💍

Well there are humongous vulgar mansions to be built, her family to bankroll, an ever expanding brood to put through private school, numerous holidays to the Caribbean.......the list is endless

14 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Ha ha 😂 💍

Well there are humongous vulgar mansions to be built, her family to bankroll, an ever expanding brood to put through private school, numerous holidays to the Caribbean.......the list is endless

Not sure Whipsnade counts as a private school 😉

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Not sure Whipsnade counts as a private school 😉

Bob that's naughty 😉

23 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Bob that's naughty 😉

But funny ...

Aguerro scores again . We couldn't afford to pay him £200k per week. Mind you City are probably getting someone to pay half anyway.

Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Aguerro scores again . We couldn't afford to pay him £200k per week. Mind you City are probably getting MANSOUR to pay 90% ON BEHALF OF (INSERT NAME OF ABU DHABI FRONTING COMPANY) anyway.

Fixed that for you.