• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Jasonb   

With this in mind it will be interesting for the next window if we don't buy anyone who we actually let go.

Nine minutes into "farewell Shrek" and Martin Tyler coating us off already .

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Nine minutes into "farewell Shrek" and Martin Tyler coating us off already .

For signing teenagers?

3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

For signing teenagers?

For having more players on loan than at the club. Triggered by Matt Miazga playing for USA.

chara   
11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

For having more players on loan than at the club. Triggered by Matt Miazga playing for USA.

Different commentators over here..muted anyway!...Any of the recognized Chelsea central defenders could have played for USA probably better than our "loan" player...silly argument or comment from Tyler it would seem.

Game?..better boys v boys...

The Football Leaks thing on Andreas Christensen seems fairly damning, ethically if not actually in relation to the rules. I don't know how leaked 'evidence' works in relation to any FIFA investigation or disciplinary procedures. Do FIFA have to contend with admissibility or is any and all intelligence fair game?

I really bloody hope we haven't been stupid enough to break the rules on this, or at least have a very robust defence.

Ham   
48 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

The Football Leaks thing on Andreas Christensen seems fairly damning, ethically if not actually in relation to the rules. I don't know how leaked 'evidence' works in relation to any FIFA investigation or disciplinary procedures. Do FIFA have to contend with admissibility or is any and all intelligence fair game?

I really bloody hope we haven't been stupid enough to break the rules on this, or at least have a very robust defence.

The father was a goalkeeping coach by occupation, based overseas so who's to say he wasn't acting as a scout? I like how the article states "he had no previous experience". What previous experience do you need to be a scout other than coaching in football in a country where we could do with someone "keeping an eye on things?"

This whole episode is particularly galling after reading about ADFC and QFC last week. 

Sciatika   

My reading (and it is limited) is that a document from Manchester City uncovered recently about City's Youth Acquisitions  says that Christensen had a valuation of £430,000 with an additional note: “£230,000 to family.” and adds: “We have information that Chelsea has offered to accommodate these numbers.” But that could simply mean that someone at City thinks that Chelsea might have offered this. Does that constitute evidence?

1 hour ago, Ham said:

This whole episode is particularly galling after reading about ADFC and QFC last week. 

Yes - but I'm pretty sure this will also get passed over pretty quickly.