• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Get a grip Martin. His winning days are in the past

Just how many years have you been saying this.
I get the Schadenfreude, especially after waiting so long, but wouldn't you be wiser staying low key after so many many years being wrong about him.

7 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Get a grip Martin. His winning days are in the past and players want to enjoy playing.

He has won the league, Europa league and League cup in the last 4 season's Pete. 

Again, if players are more worried about having fun than winning there really is something wrong. This is not kids football.

paulw66   
5 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

He has won the league, Europa league and League cup in the last 4 season's Pete. 

Again, if players are more worried about having fun than winning there really is something wrong. This is not kids football.

So why not sell those players, Martin?

And you're not telling me the league cup and EL satsify the demands of a club that size? 

7 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Did you watch the Liverpool game? There was no energy or desire in the team. They're bereft and, again, you're way off about the idea of players and fans, particularly of teams like Man Utd, wanting to "win titles" only. They want their team to be recognisable as the team they chose to support.

1 minute ago, PeteRobbo said:

Did you watch the Liverpool game? There was no energy or desire in the team. They're bereft and, again, you're way off about the idea of players and fans, particularly of teams like Man Utd, wanting to "win titles" only. They want their team to be recognisable as the team they chose to support.

Pete, if you really think that the modern day footballer is more concerned about having fun than winning things then there really is something wrong with football today.

Jose was bought to United for one reason only. It wasn't to have fun and play good football, it was to win trophies. 

What is Pogba doing? That is very disrespectful to JM and Utd. Doesn’t matter what you think, you just don’t do that. If that was one of our players, I would want him straight out.

11 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

So why not sell those players, Martin?

What players? 

11 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

And you're not telling me the league cup and EL satsify the demands of a club that size? 

No, absolutely not. I'm not disputing that. He has not been anywhere near good enough for them.

4 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

What is Pogba doing? That is very disrespectful to JM and Utd. Doesn’t matter what you think, you just don’t do that. If that was one of our players, I would want him straight out.

Yeah like Willian, very stupid and disrespectful 

6 minutes ago, McCreadie said:

It's an indication of what has gone wrong at United , far more than Jose's management . Pogba was a "lets sell some shirts " marketing exercise that has gone utterly and horribly wrong . 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

One thing Mourinho guarantees is winning football, if the players get behind him, that's a fact. If the players are more interested in having fun than winning major trophies then again, football really has gone to ****.

I suppose  you liked Conte’s winning football too and behind him all they way ;)