• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

56 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Cheers buddy

happy new year 

You too.

Ham   

MOTD absolutely shameless in their bias tonight. Just shameless. 

Instead of showing the wrongly disallowed goal they instead read out an article by Bild slaughtering Pulisic as "positionally limited" and then laugh at Sarri for an out of context remark.

"He didn't know about the Pulisic transfer" (snigger guffaw LOL) 

No. What he said was that he was asked by the board for his views on Pulisic a month ago and he gave a favourable report. He said he didn't know about the deal yesterday but he heard about the agreement today. 

I honestly don't understand why the club puts up with this. I don't particularly like Troy Deeney or Charlie Austin but I wish we had someone who had a bit of a rant at the officials in the post match interview.

5 hours ago, Ham said:

MOTD absolutely shameless in their bias tonight. Just shameless. 

Instead of showing the wrongly disallowed goal they instead read out an article by Bild slaughtering Pulisic as "positionally limited" and then laugh at Sarri for an out of context remark.

"He didn't know about the Pulisic transfer" (snigger guffaw LOL) 

No. What he said was that he was asked by the board for his views on Pulisic a month ago and he gave a favourable report. He said he didn't know about the deal yesterday but he heard about the agreement today. 

I honestly don't understand why the club puts up with this. I don't particularly like Troy Deeney or Charlie Austin but I wish we had someone who had a bit of a rant at the officials in the post match interview.

We are as far as I can recall the only club who's manager "had" to appear on TV to highlight the fact that we never got penalties .

I've been banging on about bias and manipulation of league results on here for donkeys years and get laughed out of the place constantly .

We even had a Premier League referee come out and admit they were encouraged to "manage games" and that he had "managed" our game against Spurs by failing to book any of their players which enabled them to kick us all over the park and led to the club being fined for "failing to control" their players when the crimes were all of Spurs concoction.

There is no doubt in my mind that SKY , the Premier League and the PGMOL are in this together , manipulating games where they can to ensure ratings are high and kept high , the written media desperate for anything resembling a story , gobble any scrap they are thrown and again I am certain they are also being "influenced" to write up their reports in a certain light to maintain the narrative .

Now it appears as well as not getting penalties that  City , Liverpool , Spurs and United get we are now also being denied marginal offside decisions that would lead to goals for the other sides mentioned but not for us.

It's difficult to disallow a marginal goal for Liverpool or Spurs or United when the media will highlight it , not so difficult to do the same for Chelsea when literally nobody is interested other than us .

We as a club should start highlighting what is happening but we won't in the misguided thought that if we are nice and play by the rules then everyone else will .

I'd put my mortgage on the fact that if we came up with half the strokes City were pulling in regards to FFP we'd be serving a lengthy ban now .

The club really needs to start standing up for themselves instead of trying to be the good guys all the time.

Mike Riley , the man who almost murdered Petr Cech , booking him as he crawled off the pitch with a fractured skull at Reading , was promoted to the head of the PGMOL and it is his philosophy of game management that is allowing the results of the game to be manipulated , he should be sacked immediately and prosecuted for fraud in my opinion .

The laws of the game should be applied evenly not applied in whichever way the ratings won't suffer .

I cannot see how any right minded supporter cannot see that we are simply not being dealt a fair hand in this from all sides of the media , the public have been constantly manipulated by false accusations and made up stories to see us as the anti Christ of football clubs whether it's our club being owned by a Russian henchman of Putin , Our Captain being racist , his family dealing drugs and stealing , our players cheating , diving and being dirty .

These things are played out on a daily basis , every media story is slanted to make us look bad , stupid or both .

It's a campaign , and it's working , and the club are taking it laying down .

• Like 4

I'm watching the build up for the City Liverpool game on SKY , so far Chris Kirkland has been laughed at for saying the pressure is all on City and Mike Summerbee has been accused of bias and Dermot Gallagher cannot see any problem with appointing a referee from Altrincham who supports Altrincham refereeing the game .

Something is going to happen .

Something nefarious .

12 minutes ago, Ham said:

They've gone for the club , the owner, the players , the players families and now they've arrived at  the supporters .

Anything homophobic is awful same as anything racist , but I certainly get your point .

Ham   
15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

They've gone for the club , the owner, the players , the players families and now they've arrived at  the supporters .

Anything homophobic is awful same as anything racist , but I certainly get your point .

I bore myself pointing out the hypocrisy.

All away fans call us Rent Boys every week very loudly and in unison..... It's also our collective name on social media and in the comments section on any newspaper article. Nothing done.

One Chelsea fan overheard, named in the media and dealt with. Bosh!

Spurs call themselves the Y*d army".  They scream "Y*daho" after every goal and "Jermain Defoe... He's a Y*do" with impunity.

Well.... You know the rest.

5 minutes ago, Ham said:

I bore myself pointing out the hypocrisy.

All away fans call us Rent Boys every week very loudly and in unison..... It's also our collective name on social media and in the comments section on any newspaper article. Nothing done.

One Chelsea fan overheard, named in the media and dealt with. Bosh!

Spurs call themselves the Y*d army".  They scream "Y*daho" after every goal and "Jermain Defoe... He's a Y*do" with impunity.

Well.... You know the rest.

As I said previously , we are treated like we're the football antichrist . Everything wrong is our fault . 

Mind you it does make it sweeter when we derail one of their teams .

9 minutes ago, Ham said:

It'll be strange at Wembley.  Chelsea say they'll send stewards to identify and ban anyone singing the spurs word.  Spurs will presumably let things lie as usual.
My guess is no one will point out  the irony.