• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Media / Press

JaneB   
13 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Well, it was a hate list after all.  I also respect Rooney and Fergie as well, albeit grudgingly.  Agree with you abut Warnock though, horrible little man.

Well yes I know.

I wouldn't necessarily have put those three on MY list actually although I definitely don't respect Rooney.  He's an idiot.

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Oh no, how could I leave out Ian Wright and Stan Collymore?

👍🏻👍🏻

JaneB   
4 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Quite disappointed to find fans put Gallas or Le Bouef in their lists.  

I always loved Frank but with Gallas I was thinking about when he left the club.

11 minutes ago, JaneB said:

I always loved Frank but with Gallas I was thinking about when he left the club.

Gallas was terrific I thought and only left because he got fed up having to play outside his preferred position. 

18 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Me too. I can only guess that people have short memories. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, JaneB said:

William Gallas?

I can't hate him. I still don't believe the whole "own goal" story. Brilliant for us. That goal 😮

59 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

OK.  Ex Blues I can't stand (players/coaches managers and why)

Ernie Whalley   Caused a revolt with his methods, he was more a hearse than a coach, John Hollins should have kept Ian McNeill

Craig Burley  Bitter and twisted ****

Muzzy Izzet  Mentioned earlier

Emmanuel Petit  Mentioned earlier

Chris Sutton    An unmitigated disaster, looked like a dip stick glued to a loo brush, and played like one as well

Didier Deschamps  Didn't try a leg , couldn't pass wind and was slower than a political party conference

Eddy (sorry, Avram) Grant  Incredibly negative, we got to the CL final and almost won the PL in spite of him, not because of him.  That team was bloody good.

Jose Mourinho  A true Blue would never join a rival, nor belittle the people who once worshipped him.  This odious man has no class nor manners, hope he never returns.

AVB  A mini Mourinho, tried to get rid of JT, Drogba, Lampard and Ashley Cole, and would have replaced them with  some right dufffers

Graham Roberts  Good in the old 2nd division, but the main reason we fell apart in the league in '89-90.  Always blamed his team mates for his own incompetence.

Alan Hudson   Not a true Blue, a Fulham fan as a boy.  After leaving us, did nothing but slag us off as if we owed him a living.  Stoke didn't exactly look after him, did they?

Rafa Benitez  Have you got all day for me o explain?

Paul Parker (yes, he did play for us briefly in '96-97).  Absolute crap player and person, with a chip on his shoulder.

Peter Nicholas  More clapped out than a Morris Minor, and about as much use as an ashtray on a unicycle

Roy Wegerle   Was useless with us, and not as good as many people made us believe at any of his other clubs either.  His scoring record is mediocre at best.

Winston Bogarde  Whose idea was it to give him the scandalous wages we paid him?  He basically stole a living out of us

Christian Panucci  short loan spell in 2000-2001, was absolute pony, was sent packing by Ranieri because of his attitude

Ruud Gullit   tried to blackmail the club with an extortionate salary demand, just because he won the FA Cup, but deservedly got the bullet.

Frank Lebeouf  never fancied  a battle, never seen any defender fake injury so often, it was embarrassing at times

Odd that you should hate some of these.

35 minutes ago, blueandproud said:

Oh no, how could I leave out Ian Wright and Stan Collymore?

Already covered.  See "talkshite".

21 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

#metoo

Edited by Ham

JaneB   
6 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Me too. I can only guess that people have short memories. 

I don't have a short memory. As I said I loved Frank and I was there when he scored that screamer against Leicester.

As for Gallas, he was a terrific player and maybe those negative stories about him weren't true. Who knows?

1 hour ago, Ham said:

I can't hate him. I still don't believe the whole "own goal" story. Brilliant for us. That goal 😮

No one should believe it or take it seriously.  First, even if some dumb footballer says that in a high powered meeting with football execs - who the hell leaks that?  Disgusting thing to do (and quite out of character from the way this club almost always acts).

Secondly I can see how anyone not a lawyer might end up saying it without ever meaning it or thinking it through.
"We can make you play, we can make you fulfill your contract".
"No you can't, you can't make me put on a blue shirt if I don't want to."
"Yes we can, you have signed a contract to play for us".
"But if you make me, I would just shoot an own goal, so you can't make me"

You'd have to be a complete bastard to leak that kind of comment - seems someone was.